Chapter One

Caroline's POV:

I was in the library watching Netflix and reading Manga. The bell rang and I paused it putting my earbuds in my backpack. I put my stuff in my backpack and put my phone in my pocket.

I walked to my locker and put my books I didnt need for first period away. I looked at my IPhone to see the second bell was about to ring so I ran to first period, which was all the way across the school. The second bell rang and I ran, dogging people who were entering there classes.

When I got to class the teacher looked as me as I began to try to catch my breath. "Its nice to see you showed up today, Caroline" Ms. Smith said sarcastically. I walked past her rolling my eyes and sitting down.

"So I just wanted to say that tomorrow, we are having a new student. He might have the same schedule as one of you in here. If he does, then you'll have to show him around" She said. I sighed.

"What's his name?" Someone asked. "We don't know yet" she said. The class carried on as I pictured what he could look like.

//Time skip\\

The dismissal bell rang and everyone closed there books. "Remember, put your schedules that you wrote on the table when you leave" Mrs. Franklin said. She made us write our schedules down so they could see who they should put the same schedule as the new kids.

I never really talked to anyone before though. I only had one friend but she moved and never texted me again.

When I got to my locker, I put some stuff in my locker and took somethings out. When I put my backpack back on I was about to put my backpack back on until someone pushed me. "Get your gender together, freak" someone said.

I let out a breath and closed my locker. When Ii got outside, I grabbed my bike and went off.

--

When I got home I put my bike by the door nd walked inside. My mom was at work right now. I did have a dad but he's in jail for murder.

I went upstairs and put my backpack down. Ii grabbed my science books and did my homework.

First science, then history, then English.