Chapter Seven

"Caroline!!!" I yelled. "Caroline!! This isn't funny!! Caroline where the hell are you!???" I didn't care if there were children near.

I kept yelling and went door to door asking people if they've seen Caroline. If only I hadn't gone to the door. 'Your fault' my head kept replaying.

I called her and she answered sounding like she was crying. "Caroline?! Where are you? Are you playing around? If you are this isn't funny anymore!!" I almost yelled into the phone.

"Finn.. I don't know where I am.. this.. cell thing. This man dragged me here. Theres a lot of cells. There's also a lot more kids here too.. Finn, I'm scared.." she said and she said and started crying hardly. And that's when I knew she wasn't playing around.

"Caroline.. listen to me, is there anyplace out?"
"No"
"Where did you see him take you?"
"Into these woods.. and then he threw me down these stairs and after that.. I black out"

I heard her whimpering. "Shh.. it's okay.. I'm going to save you.. even if it's the last thing I do.." I said "I have to go so you don't get caught. Text me when your battery is low. Keep your brightness down. Okay?"

"Finn.. W-Wolfhard.." she said "I love you.." I knew she only meant it like a friend. "I'll text you" I said and she said an 'okay' and I hung up.

'He threw me down these stairs..' kept repeating in my head. The more it did, the more angry I got. Then I started going forest to forest looking for her.

Then I felt a hand over my mouth. "That Pikachu Girl is gonna love him" the man said and I yelled through his hands but knew he was talking about Caroline. Then I stopped screaming knowing I was going to see Caroline.

When he threw me down the stairs, it was rough. Then they kicked me and two men carried one of my arms and picked me up walking me to a cell. I past Caroline's cell to see her crying until she looked at me. Then, they threw me into the cell next to hers.

The man had a skull face paint on. I got up but they closed the cell door and I fell to my knees. "Finn.." I heard a voice come from the cell next to me. "Caroline.." I said and reached my hand out the cell and she did the same, holding my hand.

"I went looking for you but here I am.." I said and chuckled. Our hands were stomped on but Caroline's hand was on top making it hurt more on her than me. Then anger built in my again.

"No getting your hands out the cell!!" The man said and opened her cell. I couldn't see what was happening but I called her name. Then I heard a loud slap and the man came out and closed the cell door and locked it.

Then I heard a faint sound of crying. My heart crushed into a million pieces by now.