SLAVE PT. 2

Iris's p.o.v

The doors then suddenly opened and what i saw in front of my eyes was the scene anyone wants to see in their beautiful of dreams and worst of nightmares.

_______________________________________

Iris's p.o.v

In front of my eyes was a garden full of roses... Roses.....black...black roses... Everything was black.
The sky, the ground, the roses, the bushes, the thorns, everything was black.

It was so beautiful that i couldn't take my eyes off it. But, it had a weird eerie and creepy feeling to it.

"So Iris, do you like the place?"

"uh.. Yeah it's good but why is it all black?"

Just as i asked this question jimin smirked.

"Welcome to my world of slaves."

"Slaves? And why is it yours?"

"oh Honey cuz i OWN it. And also i have known all along that you liked me, so I'm giving you the golden opportunity to meet my slaves and be one of them"

He muttered the last line so i couldn't hear it properly.

He clapped twice and saw around 100s of female servants wearing beautiful black dresses and a white eye mask entering from a side door.

"They're so many! Why have you done this and how!?"

I was getting angry knowing that i liked a guy like him.

"Oh now now, calm down, don't worry you'll be one of them now"

He then smirked and looked at me that i'll obviously agree.
But being the "real" me i am i denied as i was super pissed and i slapped him really hard across his face.

"*smack* how dare you even think i could be one of your stupid slaves!??!?"

After shouting at him and slapping him i stormed out of there and went back to the home.

Jimin's P.O.V

H-how? How could this happen? I was so sure that she could become one of my slaves!!
How could she slap me!? I'm not gonna leave her!
But wait! I have think with a calm mind. I cannot tell who i truly am in front of lily. She'll surely beat the hell outta me and even report me to the police which I don't want. Afterall she's always with Iris and also her bestie. 
Just you wait Iris. I'll crush you to pieces for slapping me like that!

_______________________________________

Sorry peeps another short chapter 😅😅
But the next chapter will be rlly interesting, as there will be a transfer student!!!!
Stay tuned!

Word count - 428