Last Shot

<< 2 months later >>

Iris's p.o.v

Everything was going well from these past 2 months and jimin did not disturb us anymore.
Daniel and me and lily became really good friends.

And lily teases me everyday saying that Dan has a crush on me but i ignore it and change the topic.

But little did i know that everything would change today.

As usual i was going to school and met Dan and lily on the way.

"Hey lily, hey Dan!"

"yooooo"

"heya"

We all went to school happily while talking and laughing but i felt that someone was watching all three of us.

Jimin's p.o.v

These past 2 months have made me realize something....
That the feelings i have for Iris are not for lust but they are for love.

I really love her and her every moment.

They way her her bunny teeth shows when she smiles, her beautiful long hair, her plump lips, he cute eyes and everything about her.

And today i was planning on confessing to her.

I stayed away from her for 2 months figuring out plans to destroy her but i ended up falling for her.

Daniel's p.o.v

It's been 2 months since i came into this school.
And Iris and Lily have been really good friends to me.

But i have developed feelings for Iris and i really like her a lot. And today is the day that I'm planning to confess on.

Iris's p.o.v

New Rumors have started about jimin that he does not flirt anymore nor does he date anyone and has become very quiet and innocent.

And here is me. I'm still trying to get over my feelings for Jimin but i can't.

I still love him for what he is.

<< time skip to lunch break >>

I was on the rooftop eating my lunch alone because lily went back home even before she entered school because  she had to attend a fan sign event of Seventeen and cursed herself a thousand times for forgetting it.

My chain of thoughts was broken when i heard the door open and i saw Dan and Jimin enter.

It was really awkward to see both of them together.

Plus i never imagined that I'd see jimin after such a long time.

Suddenly both of them opened up their mouths to say something.
And what they said blew me off

"Iris, I like you"

"Iris, I like you"

Then they both looked at each other and gave death glares to each other. And looked at me with hopeful eyes.

Then jimin spoke

"Iris you have to choose one. I know you hate me for what I did but i realized it later and regret doing everything to you. But now i really really love you and i can't imagine my life without you."

<< 2 years later >>

2 years went by quickly and i am really happy that I'm dating someone who i loved the most.

And that is..

Park Jimin.

I understood his sincerity in his words and also i still loved him which made it difficult for me to not date him.
And now we're a happy couple and love each other a lot.

Daniel was a bit sad that i rejected him but he got over that we are besties till date along with lily.

The surprising thing is that Dan and lily are dating now.
When i asked Dan that why did he date lily, he told me that all this time the feelings he felt were not for me but for lily.

But anyways all 4 are happy and content in their own world.

And i hope it stays this way.

_______________________________________________

Aaaaaaanndddd this is the end of the book! I know this book was shiteu but i wanted to end this book quickly because i was stretching one scene for too long.

So i decided to end it all together with the help of time skips 🤣🤣

I hope you liked it even if it was shiteu.

I'll write a soft and fluffy chapter for iris and lily with their boyfriends on any special occasion or anyday.

I hope i can write those properly atleast 😂

Thank you for reading my book till here and handling the cringe.

I love ya'll
- BEAUTAEFUL_BTS