Stefan

Your name: Lyra McGwain
Species: Vampire
Mood: Fluff
Scenario: Lyra leaving Stefan 'the morning after' a long night of... ya know.
Clip, Long, or Short: Short
Sexual or Not: Not
Anything else: Lyra it's a new vampire and Stefan totally took advantage....

 Clip, Long, or Short: ShortSexual or Not: NotAnything else: Lyra it's a new vampire and Stefan totally took advantage

Lyra woke up next to the broody-ist vampire in existence. Her eyes widened. She had sex with Stefan freaking Salvatore?!?! Putting on her bra and panties, she searched for her shirt.

Stefan rolled over. "Leaving so soon?" he asked.

Lyra jumped. "Stefan! You're awake!"

"Again I ask, you're leaving?"

"Last night was-was a mistake. I mean, I shouldn't have- I mean, you're working on helping emotionless Elena and you still love her, but she's with Damon. And your life in exceedingly complicated." Whilst talking, she was still looking for her shirt and/or pants.

"Yes it is." He wrapped his warm Stefan-arms around her waist, pulling her back to bed. "But there is something between us."

Was it just Lyra or had the room heated up?

He laid her on the bed, him hovering over her. "You can't deny it anymore."

"Oh, yes, I can," replied Lyra.

Stefan kissed her neck. "Well, then, I'll just have to convince you!" He kissed down her body.

"It'll take a lot!" Lyra sang.

"I can handle it," he replied, his voice more husky than usual.

Lyra arched. "I believe it!"