Katherine

Your name: Alice Salvatore
Species: Vamp
Mood: Flirting
Scenario: Katherine has just come back and is convincing Alice to 'let her love' Alice again. Needless to say, Alice is gonna say no. Right?
Clip, Long, or Short: Long
Sexual or Not: Sexual
Anything else: Don't think so

 Right? Clip, Long, or Short: LongSexual or Not: SexualAnything else: Don't think so

Katherine walked with Alice. "The Lockwood's have a lot more land than they used to. The possessions of all the tomb vampires built them quite a fortune."

"Why did you want them dead?" Alice asked. "You sired most all of them.

"There's nothing more annoying than a vengeful vampire. Just ask John Gilbert."

Alice scoffed. "You haven't changed a bit, have you?" she asked.

"I didn't bother pretending to be Elena with you!" Katherine tried to redirect. "Speaking of change, you've done so quite a bit. You're stronger. Isobel told me you're meaner. I want to see it. I bet it's sexy."

"Don't flirt with me, Katherine, I'm not one of the boys." Alice sat on a bench, sliding her hands under her skirt to position it properly. Katherine brought out the Lady Salvatore in her. "I haven't spent the 145 years obsessed with you. And I'm not dating your doppelgänger."

"Yeah," Katherine agreed. She moved too sit beside Alice. Her fingers moved across her neck. "Though I'll admit, I'm glad you didn't fall in love with somebody else."

"Oh, Katherine, I was never in love with you. I wouldn't have dared with my father. Plus, you were leading my brothers on. You compelled them. Not even Stefan's feelings were real. I assume that's why you came back," she played along with whatever game Katherine was leading.

"Believe what you want, Alice. But I know the truth. And deep down, so do you." Katherine put her hand on Alice's chest.

"The truth?" reiterated Alice.

Katherine nodded.

"Well, the truth is, you're still the same lying, selfish, manipulative bitch. So, whatever you're doing here, I won't let you get between my brothers. You need to get on with it and leave town. And, if you don't, I will hunt you down, and rip your heart out."

Katherine looked mildly offended. "You want to know why I'm here, Alice? I'm here for you. I'm going to seduce you and convince you what I couldn't in the repressive age of 1863. That I love you. That I chose the wrong Salvatore." She ran her hand through Alice's hair.

Alice quickly brought her hand up to grab it. She pulled it away, but Katherine had grabbed a handful of her hair. It resulted in Alice's head being tilted to the side.

Katherine moved to sit in Alice's lap, straddling her. She licked up Alice's neck.

Alice flinched away, her face showing disgust. "Get off me, Katherine," she ordered.

Katherine took Alice's face in her hands and pulled her closer. Their lips met in a desperate show of affection. Everything they had denied in 1864 came rushing to the surface.

Alice was suddenly much more forceful. She pressed hard kisses, trying to get everything out, but they were just getting started.

Katherine listened around. There was no human with seeing distance of their 'fornication'. Katherine stood and picked up Alice, still locking lips. She carried Alice to the Salvatore boarding house and sped up the stairs. Finding her target, she laid Alice down on the feather soft bed. She kissed down Alice's neck, stopping to nibble sometimes. Dragging her teeth, Katherine moved back up to meet the desperate girl's lips. She sat up, her lips still attached to Alice's. It guaranteed Alice would sit up as well.

Feeling her shirt begin to raise, the brunette briefly raised her arms before tearing Katherine's shirt. She put her hands on the back of Katherine's head, pulling her close.

Katherine pushed her down forcefully and moved down once more. This time, she made it to Alice's breast and sunk her vampire teeth in it.

Alice through back her head, crying out. As Katherine drank from her, she moaned even more. Wrapping her legs around Katherine's waist, she raised her hips to meet Katherine's. She grabbed Katherine's head to bring her back up for a kiss, but the doppelgänger wasn't having it. If anything, she sucked harder. Alice moaned, rubbing her pelvis again Katherine's to get any kind of friction.

Katherine licked the bloody wound, dragging her tongue up to nibble on her neck. She moved her head to go behind her neck. Hitting the jackpot, Katherine got the loudest moan yet from Alice. Alice's eyes rolled back. She moved down to take Alice's nipple. She inserted her fingers and moved to a pace she'd seen from a dream from the 1800s.

Alice groaned.

Katherine curled her fingers and moved harder.

Alice hissed.

Rocking them, she bit that spot on Alice's neck and sent the younger higher than she'd ever felt.

~

8 minutes later, Alice had brought Katherine to a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Alice!!!" Katherine was screaming her name, long and loud.

"Umm..."

The 2 in the I-don't-know-what-this-is relationship turned to see Stefan, Damon, and Elena standing in the doorway. Their heads were tilted at the odd angle.

"I can explain?" Alice tried in vain.

Katherine just rolled her eyes, finally getting what she wanted.