x.

is newbie charlotte swan dating one of her fellow cast members?

earlier this week the premier of riverdale season 2 hit our screens and we've been in love with the character kourtney humphries and charlotte swan ever since.

the young model can only be seen in the background at first but is soon introduced when she is spotted making out with football captain, reggie mantle, whilst wearing a cute cheerleading uniform. reggie later introduces her to the rest of the football team as his girlfriend, but kourtney's eyes seem to be wandering elsewhere. could this also be the case in real life?

swan has quite the list of famous faces when it comes to exes including ex-1d member, zayn malik, however it seems that a few of her costars have recently caught her eye. many fans of swan and the show have noticed multiple flirtatious interactions between charles melton who plays her on screen love, cole sprouse and particularly kj apa who appears to have taken her to a harry styles concert upon request.

but what fans really want to know is who will she choose in this battle for her heart, or is she still not over zayn?

when asked about their breakup, earlier this month, zayn spoke out and said 'i love charlotte and always will. i'd never do something to intentionally hurt her. i was stupid and made mistakes too big to fix, but i hope one day she'll forgive me.' we then interviewed charlotte following the breakup who said 'zayn stopped treating me right a long time ago, i stayed with him for so long because he said he loved me and promised he'd change, and i was stupid enough to believe him every time.'

since the breakup charlotte has unfollowed zayn, though he is yet to do the same.

see related articles:

kj apa takes on the hardest riverdale quiz ever

charlotte swan spills the tea on what it's really like to work with the riverdale cast

charles melton reveals what it's really like to kiss charlotte swan