B1 Pt10 Its not that simple anymore

Day by day it just got harder and harder for Mae to be around Xiumin. She avoided him as much as she could but when ever she would have to be near him she froze. She didn't see him the same way.

One morning she was coming up down the hallway when he came out of his room. She looked at him and her heart immediately dropped. She felt that weird feeling again. He looked at her and almost said something when she turned around and went back into her room and locked it.
Xiumin sighed.
"Maybe she's just not feeling well." He said to himself.

More days went by and it got even worse. She was in the kitchen late at night when she heard someone coming down the stairs.
It was dark in the kitchen and she was only getting some water.
"Can't sleep?" Asked a voice from behind her.
She turned around. It was Xiumin.
"Oh I'm fine. Just getting water but I got it now so goodnight." She stuttered.
Right before she could walk out of his way he caught her wrist and made her face him.
"What's wrong with you? Why are you avoiding me so much?" Inquired Xiumin.
"I'm not. I should get to-" she got cut off.
"Is it because of the kiss?" He said.
She tried to say no but no sound came out.
"It didn't mean anything I promised. I was just drunk." He said.
"You don't drink." She replied.
"Can't you just forget about it? Why is it so bad I kissed you anyways?" He asked with a breath on his voice.
She slammed her glass on the table.
"Its not that it was bad! I liked it! That's the issue! Up until now I only had to deal with the physical pain which is nothing. But now I have to deal with my feelings...which is hard for me." She yelled. She walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He followed her and watched her go up. Mae stopped at the top.
"I'm glad to hear it meant nothing." She said softly and disappointed.
He could hear her forcefully shut her door.
He looked over at the glass she had slammed down on the table. Using his powers he froze it and it shattered. Xiumin slumped onto the couch and sat there for the rest of the night.

The next morning came very fast. Mae hadn't slept well. Her head throbbed and she remembered what had happened the night before.
She went into the bathroom and washed her face.
Suddenly Chanyeol came in and closed the door. He pushed her up to the wall.
"Xiumin won't eat and it's time for him. You need to fix the argument between you two and grow the hell up." He whispered in a aggressive tone. He released her and left the bathroom slamming the door.
She closed her eyes and thought. After a few minutes Mae knocked on his door.
"Come in." He said like always.
When she opened the door he sat up from his bed and looked down at the ground.
"You need to eat." She said as she closed the door.
"I'm not hungry." He replied.
She sat on his bed.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you. Please drink." She whispered holding out her wrist.
"Will it make you leave?" He asked.
She nodded her head.
He took her arm and bit down hard. It wasn't anything compared to what she had already endured. He finished and went into his bathroom.
It was time.

She needed to act on her feelings. She needed to test them at least.

She went into his bathroom and shut the door.
"What are you doing?" He asked as he washed his face.
She didn't say anything. He looked back at her and dried off his face with a hand towel.
"What do you need Mae?" He asked.
She moved closer to him and he backed up a bit.
"Mae, what are you doing?" He asked again.
She backed him up into the wall and got on her tip toes.
She put her hand on his toned chest and could feel him breathing hard.
He could feel her breath on him she was so close. She suddenly backed up and went out of the bathroom and out of his room.
She closed the door and stood just outside of it. Her mind was everywhere and she wanted to embrace him. She turned and faced the door when he immediately opened it and pulled her in.
He locked the door behind her. She stared straight into his eyes and he stared into hers.
She pressed her lips against his. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up while still kissing her.
He moved his tongue and asked for entry into her mouth which she happily allowed. He brought her to sit on his desk facing him.
He put his hands up her shirt and let his hands explore her waist and back.
She started to unbutton his shirt. He broke the kiss.
"Mae...are you sure you want this?" He asked.
"Please." She whispered.
He looked at her straight in her eyes.
"Don't forget I'm a vampire. This might be painful Mae. Do you still want it?" He asked.
She nodded her head.
He picked her up from the desk and threw her on the bed. He got on the bed and ripped off his shirt and leaned back into her.