Chapter 1: Awaken

DISCLAIMER - Strong Language And sorry for any grammatical errors!

Enjoy

~

"Get your ass up!" May shouted as she entered Ash's room. Ash still lay on his bed with his covers over him. Pikachu was also asleep next to him. This left May no choice. She grabbed the covers and threw them off Ash.

"Hey! What was that for!" Ash said now clearly awake.

"Get the fuck up, we have school you dork!" She shouted and left the room. Ash turned to his Pikachu and gave him a slight nudge. Pikachu stirred and opened its eyes.

"Come on we got school!" Ash says. He then gets up and sees the mess May has created.

"Why the fuck am I related to this idiotic person" Ash shouts in frustration before entering his bathroom. He looked at his wrist and saw a marking. Almost like a shuriken.

"I wonder where he is right now" Ash said chuckling to himself. His expression turned to a sad one. It bought back bad memories. He looked in the mirror and got a surge of anger. Next thing he knew was his knuckles covered in blood and glass shattered across the floor.

"Ash honey, everything alright up there?" Ash's mother Delia called out. Ash wiped a tear from his eye and answered back with the usual 'everything is fine'

A few minutes later Ash was sat on the dining table which consisted of: Delia, His step dad Steve, May and Pikachu. Ash sat down on the table. He didn't feel hungry and stared at the curtain which was swaying in the cool breeze.

"Hurry up brat and eat we have to go school!" May shouted.

"Shut up, you can't tell me what to do!" Ash shouted back.

"Yeah I can, I'm older!"

"So what! Doesn't mean you can control me."

"Your weak and pathetic"

"Say that again"

"W-E-A-K"

"No one calls me weak or pathetic never!,"Ash's body was blue now, "Gekkouga Mizu Shuriken!" Ash's eyes were blue and he noticed a familiar figure stood next to him. Next thing he knew a water shuriken flew through the window. Ash simply caught it.

"Ash!?" Delia shouted.

Ash seemed to calm down. The shuriken and the figure disappeared. Ash walked towards the door, grabbed his hat and walked out.

"Honey breakfast!"

"Not hungry!"

"Strange kid he is..." Steve said in shock more than anything else.

Ash just walked and walked, anger was getting the better off him. Without realising he walked into someone causing both of them too fall.

"Serena are you alright!" A boy came running, he went past me and to the girl.

"Yeah I'm fine" Serena said and then she saw Ash on the ground but she noticed he was sweating and that his eyes were blue not his usual chocolate and warm eyes.... EEEK! What am I saying, I am dating Tierno! Serena thought.