volume IV: sleep over?

"So, I want you to tell me all about yourself."

"Well, Miss Bella, what do you want to know?"

Finn & Bella were currently sat on her bed, eating popcorn and candy in t shirts and sweatpants.
The ride home was not a quiet one. They were singing to every song on the radio, and telling really bad jokes.
Now they were starting to fade, but there was so much Bella wanted to know about him.

"What is it like, being a well known model? It seems like everyone on set wanted a picture with you."

He tensed up a bit; but then relaxed. He wanted to be completely honest with her.
He didn't want her to leave.
You see, they were alike in this way. People they loved often left. They'd leave after they got what they want. It was a sad cycle, but it was true.

"Well, Im not a model. Actually, I'm on a show,"

Her eyes widened, and she smiled, intrigued. Resting her head on her hand, she gestured for him to continue.

"It's called Stranger Things."

There was no dramatic reaction, just realization.

"So that's how you know Millie!"

He was relieved that she wasn't freaking out, or asking for an autograph. She was calm, and genuinely had questions.

"Yeah, have you seen it?"

She frowned.

"No, actually. I keep meaning to. But things here have just been so hectic."

"No worries. I look like a child in it anyways."

They both chuckled

"I'm sure you were an adorable child."

He scooted over so he was next to her, and leaned back on the cushioned headboard.

"Now I think I should ask some questions, Vuitton."

"Okay, shoot."

"Do you like being apart of the infamous 'Vuitton Family'?"

She shrugged.

"I really don't know. I mean, I wouldn't trade my family for the world. They're incredible. But the brand aspect, it's a lot you know? Being known only because of my last name."

He nodded along, truly listening. Understanding.

"And that's why I keep my social life limited. My media accounts are private, I don't get to go to a normal school. Other people can get so rude when I don't feed into their wants. It's hard."

She was now unknowingly leaned on his chest, while his left hand stroked her hair and played with it.

"I get it. I really do. Being well known is hard. The people who hated you now instantly love you."

She nodded, being calmed by the beat of his heart. He understood her.

"Next question?"

-

They asked away for hours, never getting tired of each other. There were plenty of stolen glances, and moments where they could've made moves.
But they were content, body heat against body heat.
Finn didn't ask about all of the pretty things in her room, or the expensive luggage that splayed the floors.
He asked about the band t shirt she wore, and the fluffy socks she slipped on.

"Nirvana? I love them."

"Yeah, I've always kinda been into the grunge scene. Definitely persuaded by my dad, he thinks they're cool."

"And those socks, damn, you are styling."

She shot an eyebrow.

"Want a pair?"

Laughing at the pink fluffy socks on Finn's feet, she got a funny glance from the boy looking down on her.

"What are you looking at?"

"Your socks."

"I told you, I'm a model."

This made them both laugh.
He looked to the alarm clock on the right, shifting the small girl on his chest as he did.

1:00am

"Shit, I should probably go. I don't want to keep you too long."

He started to get up, but was stopped by a small hand on his wrist.

"Did you want to sleep over? It's really late, and we have a few guest rooms. We could drive you over to the set in the morning."

He smiled at her, looking at the hope placed in her tired eyes.

"I'd love to."

Her smile grew, and she pulled him back down.
They both crashed on the bed, still somehow finding their way back into each other's arms. It was almost like a gravitational pull, not noticeable if you didn't know it was happening.

"You know... the guest room might have a draft... your bed is really soft...and since I'm warm here,"

"Yes Finn, you can stay."

"Hell yeah."

He leaped under the covers, taking her with him. She dug her body into his chest, and his arms wrapped around her small frame. And just before they faded, Isabella spoke once more.

"Finn Wolfhard, you are one smooth son of a bitch."

And then she was gone.

"Only for you."