BPB#20: Awkward Hug

Chanyeol's POV:

I don't know why but I suddenly grabbed the bear from Baekhyun and put it on the dinning table. The Bear is so annoying! It even looks bad! ( A: Don't ever say that to my Nini 😑) Baekhyun looked at me with a shocked face.

" Hey! Give Nini back!" Baekhyun said whining

I didn't mind him and just lay down at the sofa. After a few minutes , I heard someone sniffing. I looked at Baekhyun and he has tears rolling down his face . Why would someone cry just because of a bear?

" Why would you cry just because of a bear?" I asked annoyedly

He just looked at me and stared at the bear. He then lay down and cover himself with the hospital's blanket. I sighed, Is he going to trow tantrums like a kid? I went near him and pulled the blankets off him. He was their crying, I got his bear and placed it beside him. He stopped crying and hugged the bear. I was about to go to the couch when suddenly the midget held my hand.

" Can you hug me?" He asked

" Uhm, Okay" I said

I lay on the hospital bed beside him and encircled my hand around his waist. I feel so awkward. Baekhyun smiled and fell asleep after a few minutes. Suddenly, my phone let out a sound. I fished it out of my pocket and saw a message from Noona. " Yeol, after you and Baekkie get out of the hospital please go straight to the Mansion. Eomma told me that all of us will talk about something". I replied with an " 네, Noona". I placed mu phone beside the midget's phone and after a few moments , I already went to dreamland. I was awaken with a knock on the hospital room door. I checked my phone and saw that it's just 3:00 am in the morning. I got out of Baekhyun's bed and opened the door and saw Nurse Woozi smiling.

" Sorry for bothering you Mr. Park, I will just change the patients dextrose" Nurse Woozi said

I just nodded and Nurse Woozi changed Baekhyun's Dextrose. Before he left , he said something.

" Oh Mr. Park, Dr. Zhang informed me that you need to go to  him before going home. He still needs to check and give advices for you and Baekhyun" He smiled

I nodded and thanked him. I went to the couch and I was about to lay down when Baekhyun woke up. He was starring at me with a pouty face. I sighed and went to the hospital bed and lay there. Baekhyun hugged me so tight that I was almost about to choke. He then fell asleep after a few minutes I also fell asleep.

I woke up and checked the time. It's 8:00 in the morning. I looked at Baekhyun , he even has saliva going out of his mouth. I got off out off the hospital bed and went outside to buy food and settle the bill. I went to the nurse counter and paid for the bill. After paying the bill, I went to the restaurant inside this hospital and ordered food. I ordered tteokbokki, Japchae, Hobakjuk and Samgyetang. While waiting for the food , I someone bump into me.

"Mianhamnida" He said

This guy looks like a panda. He has dark circles on his eyes and he looks like a Chinese.

" Gwenchana" I said

He just smiled and walked out of the restaurant with another Chinese guy who is wearing a galaxy shirt. After waiting for a few minutes, the order was already done. I got it and went to Baekhyun's hospital room carrying the food. Once I went inside, Baekhyun was already awake. I placed the food on the portable table and placed it on Baekhyun's hospital bed.

" Hey Midget, you better eat. You still need to change your clothes and we still need to go to Doctor Suho to get you checked. After that we will go to the Mansion" I said

____________________________________
Annyeonghaseyo Chingu's!! Hope you enjoy the Update! I really intended to make Chanbaek sweet in this chapter! Did you notice the new character's in the story? What role would they be in huh? Any guess on what will happen on the next Chapter? Please Vote and Comment! Kamsamnida!!