The Walk Home

Eevee smiled as she chased a butterfly again. "EEVEE WAIT FOR US" Flareon yelled as he started to run with Umbreon. They eventually caught up with her. "Why, are you, so fast" Flareon said out of breath. "I dunno" Eevee said. "She could evolve into Jolteon" Umbreon said. Umbreon was just fine, unlike Flareon who was out of breath. Eevee started to run again. She laughed as she ran fast. Umbreon ran after her. "You can stay walking, I'll get her" Umbreon said. "CAN'T CATCH ME" she yelled. Eevee stopped soon, she was out of breath and panting. Umbreon ran up to her, Then he heard a noise. It was foot steps. "Eevee, get into the bush, now" Umbreon said. They quickly got into the bush. People feet walked by. "I told you, there are a lot of pokémon in this forest, there's even rumors, that there's a whole pack of a Eeveelotions." A male child voice said. "Well then, I'm sure the boss would like that" a female child voice said. "Pi pi" a Pichu said. After they left, Eevee and Umbreon jumped out the bushes. Flareon was behind them. "Hey guys" Flareon said. Eevee screeched, Umbreon stayed quiet "Can we go home now, I wanna eat some PokéPuffs" Eevee said. "Um, yeah, let's go" Umbreon said. They continued there walk home.