Home

After they got home, they where greeted by Glaceon and Jolteon having a battle with each other. Eevee ran over to them, stopping the battle. "HEY GUYS" Eevee yelled. "Hey Eevee" Glaceon said. Eevee smiled. She ran inside. "Hi Flareon" Jolteon said. "Hi bro" Flareon said. "Welp, me and Glaceon are gonna continue the battle" Jolteon said. "Can I watch y'all" Flareon asked. "Sure" Glaceon said. "I'm gonna go inside" Umbreon said and walked into the house. Eevee was eating a brown PokéPuffs. Umbreon looked at Sylveon and Espeon, there where making more PokéPuffs. Vaporeon was eating a green PokéPuff, and Leafeon was eating a purple one. "Hey girls" Umbreon said. Espeon and Sylveon looked at Umbreon "Hey Umbreon" they said at the same time. Espeon and Sylveon handed Umbreon a PokéPuff. Umbreon went to the table eat his PokéPuff. After Eevee was done, she started running around. "Oh boy, there goes the energy ball" Vaporeon said. "That pretty much sums her up" Leafeon said. Glaceon and Jolteon came in. They both looked tired. "Welp, I'm gonna go take a nap" Glaceon said as she walked to her room. "Its also about someone's bed time" Sylveon said looking at Eevee. "NOOOO, I DONT WANNA SLEEP" Eevee whined. "Come on Eevee" Sylveon said. "NOOOOOO" Eevee said. "Eevee, would you go to sleep for your big brother" Jolteon asked. "Um, Okay" Eevee said. "Okay then" Jolteon said. "Come on Espeon, wanna sing her to sleep" Jolteon asked. "Oh, okay" Espeon said. They all walked to the room that Eevee and Leafeon shared. Eevee jumped into her bed (which was covered in leaves.) Espeon sung her to sleep. And after a few hours, everyone else fell asleep.