•II•

This stupid class was finally over and it was time for food! "What did you bring to eat?" I asked her as we both gathered our stuff not to mention the life we lost in that hour of bullcrap. "I brought twenty dollars to spend on absolutely nothing." She replied and I immediately stood up and looked down at her. "What? It's not the first time I've skipped out on lunch." She said.

"We are going on an adventure then." "Yah! To where? All the food stores in this area suck." "Oh they do not!There's a Starbucks just down the street from here." I mention and she sighs. "Fine but like I don't wanna have to pay for you too." "You wooon't." I laugh and she looks at me. "You wiiiill." I sing and she stands up and walks down the stairs. "I'll pay you back!" I chase after her. "Sure you will."

"I will!" I catch up to her. "You owe me a hundred and seven Jungkook." She stops and glares at me. "Oh...yeah about that." "Jeon you pabo." She rolls her eyes and continues walking. "I'm going to drop my stuff off at my dorm, meet you in the parking lot." We go our separate ways and instead of heading straight to the parking lot, I head to my own dorm.

***

"What's up Kookie." Frank says as I pass him in the hall. "Still can't pronounce my name properly can you?" I say getting to my door. "Nope! I will eventually though." He walks up to me and I open my door. "For the last time, it's Jung-Kook." I say slowly. Maybe his brain cells will catch up one of these days. "Jun...cook." He says. I sigh and close the door in his face. "Ok see ya tomorrow!" He hollered through the door.

Pabo.

M: hey, where are you?

Me: dorm, ill be down soon

I threw my bag onto the table closest to my bed and looked through a couple of my books that lay askew on my shelf. "Oh, didn't expect you to be in here Jungkook." "Oh hey, Tae."

Tae was the only other Korean student here. Him, Megan and I would occasionally hang out and converse in Korean just to confuse the people around us. "You and Megan going out?" He asked opening up his mini fridge. I nodded and continued to flip through the pages of a book. "What are you looking for?" He asked laying on his bed. I looked up at him and thought about how often he actually sleeps considering when I'm here he's always gone.

"A card I had for Starbucks. For some reason it's not in my wallet and I can't seem to find it." "Did you by any chance lose it?" He sat up straighter, some concern shown on his face. "Aniyo...at least not to my knowledge." I reply. "Check on your desk and thank me later." He pointed, closing his eyes.

I checked and there it was, my card. Man I'm blind and apparently clumsy too.

***

"There you are! Did you die or something while going to your dorm?" She teased. "Aniyo! Of course not. I mean I might have, I almost got trampled by seniors." I shivered slightly, just recalling my near death in the hall. "You're short compared to the football players yes but you're not that short." She laughed.

"I could have DIED Megan." I cried. "But you didn't." She pushed. "I could have." I pushed back. "Didn't." She gave me a smile before heading over to her car. "Could have." I mumbled. "Didn't!" She yelled and I sighed running after her.

"Why are you so mean to me?" I whined as I got into her car. "I am not mean to you. Granted I insult you a lot but that's only because I love you." She pinched my cheek and buckled herself in. "Nado salanghae." I said back. "That's my little Kookie." She giggled and pulled out of the parking lot.

This was a normal conversation between us. We normally just joke around and tease each other until one of us gets fed up with the other's bullcrap. I appreciated her company more than anyone else's and I had no idea on whether or not that was healthy.

If it wasn't then I really was dead.