13: I'll let you go.

"Aish! These kids! Jinjja!"
Vernon and you looked at the source of the voice and saw Wonwoo, Jeonghan and S.Coups at the door.
Wonwoo was carrying jackets, Jeonghan was with towels while S.Coups was with umbrellas. Wow.
"H-hyung-"
S.Coups opened one umbrella and walked towards you two. He moved Vernon's umbrella away from you, quickly replacing it with the one he's holding, opening another one to use on himself. "Hansol, to your hyungs."
Vernon just bowed his head and walked towards Jeonghan and Wonwoo to the door, who immediately wrapped him in one jacket and dried his head with the towel.
Seungcheol helped you stand, and despite the crowded umbrellas, he hugged you near to himself and kept rubbing your arm.
"Jinjja, Yeodongsaeng. You made me and my wifeu worried. Don't do anything like this ever again, arasseo? I don't want anyone in my fam getting sick, okay?"
"Eo. Mianhaeyo, Oppa."
You're part of the family now, his unspoken words were. You felt your heart grow tight with such felt words. How can these people be this good?

When you reached the door, Wonwoo and Jeonghan immediately did their thing.
"Mianhae, Y/N-ah. Seems like the jacket will fall off you again." Jeonghan said, and you were grateful for the laugh, despite the weight looming on you.
"Gwaenchanha, Oppa. Gomawoyo, yeoreobun."
Wonwoo was on the phone. "Oh, ne. Ne, arasseo. Jjamkkanman." He looked at Seungcheol, who was currently tending to the umbrellas. "Hyung, Gyu's at Eomma's. He says he cooked."
"Johda. Tell him we'll be there in 15."
Wonwoo got back to the phone.
Vernon is still quiet. What is he thinking?

The five of you walked down the stairs, with S.Coups guide-hugging you again, and Jeonghan doing the same thing to Vernon. Wonwoo was the one holding the umbrellas now.
Reaching Pledis' ground parking, Wonwoo led you all to a sleek black car. It doesn't look like a company car.
S.Coups momentarily let go of you to fish his pockets for keys. He threw it to Wonwoo who caught it with one hand.
So cool~
Wonwoo pressed something on the keychain and the doors opened all at once. "Heol daebak." That was amazing.
S.Coups laughed at your reaction. "I know right?" Everyone got into the car now, with S.Coups riding shotgun, Wonwoo driving, and you, Jeonghan and Vernon at the backseats.
"Y/N-ah, move to the middle, you need the heat. Wonwoo-yah, turn down the AC." You quietly followed Seungcheol's words, and ended up sitting between Jeonghan (behind Wonwoo) and Vernon (behind S.Coups).

Now Playing :
Crazy
4MINUTE
CRAZY

Wow. What a playlist. Wonwoo started driving, while rapping to HyunA's part.
"Yeah I'm the rappin' monster, you know that
everybody let's get crazy right now~leggo!
Jubyeon saramdeuri nabogo michin geot gatdae
neodo nal bogo jigeum jom michil geot gatdae
ihaehae nado naega jom michin geot gata
nan jom michin geotcheoreom
rideume matchwo chumdo chwo~"
Seungcheol whipped his head to Wonwoo. "Did you just call yourself the 'rappin' monster'?"
Wonwoo, not taking his eyes off the road, acted indignant. "Wae? Namjoon-hyung gave me permission."
"Namjoon-hyung?!"
"You're just jealous, Hyung~ I have Namjoon-hyung's phone number~"

You noticed Jeonghan rubbing his gloves together. "Oppa, are you cold?"
Jeonghan looked up at you. "Oh, look who's talking. No, you are cold." You watched as he took off his gloves. "Son."
"M-mwo?"
"Aigoo," Jeonghan took your hands from you lap, putting the gloves on them. "There. Johda. Did they help?"
"N-ne. Gomawo, Oppa." You smiled at him, and he did the same thing. So handsomeu~ that's it. You can die again.
Seungcheol turned on you three. Or just one. "Yeogi, Sol." He was holding out a pair of gloves to Vernon. Ohmo. These hyungs are so sweet. ㅠㅅㅠ
"G-gomawo, Hyung."
The five of you just continued the car ride, with Wonwoo singing and rapping to every song playing. So far, you've heard him hit MAMAMOO's Love, BLACKPINK's Boombayah (S.Coups did Lisa's rap, and Jeonghan sang everything Rosé, so kkaep jjang), and G-DRAGON's Heartbreaker.
You and Vernon remained quiet.