cringe level over 9000

(Don't read this

(Don't read this. I write really retarded things when I'm bored. Also, don't watch the video. It's weird, I don't know why I put that there.)

Once upon a time, in the magical world of gravity-defying banana hair, spice, death, and even more death lived.... well..... Len. He was lonely, and had no life (kind of like me) so he decided to clone himself. How, you might ask? I don't know, don't question the fanfiction logic.

By the year 690000000, he had populated his world with Lens. But they were all lazy and did nothing but eat bananas and/or die. So Len called a meeting with all the other Lens and named each and every one of them. Which took another sixty-nine years.

By the year 690000000000000, all the Lens (that were still alive) had different names, outfits, and personalities. One of them was named Blue Moon. And for some random ass reason, he went up to Punkish and was like, "Yo, wanna live with me?"

And Punkish replied, "Yeah, sure, it's all about the booty shorts, bruh."

"Follow meeeeee!" Blue Moon said, Naruto-running his way to his house.

"Where is your house anyways?"

"On the moon."

"Sounds retarded."

"It's not just any moon, though. It's a BLUE moon!"

"Yeah, like that's any better."

There was awkward silence between the two of them for a while. Blue Moon didn't like the silence, so he broke it.

"Your booty shorts are on fleek."

"Thanks, I got them from the kid's section!"

Blue Moon tilted his head, puzzled by Punkish's bullshit. "The hell?"

"They were half off at Shotas R Us!"

"...okay then."

The two finally arrived at the house that was on a blue moon.

Blue Moon Naruto-ran straight through the door and Punkish followed.

In the house, there was a kitchen, living room, two bathrooms, and of course the bedroom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Punkish noticed a weird sound coming from the bedroom.

"What is that?" Punkish asked.

Blue Moon sighed. "I forgot to tell you some others live here too. Don't worry, I'll just deport them to Trump's wall later."

Blue pushed open the door where the sound came from, and saw Receiver, his eyes glued to the screen. Holy Lancer was there too, thrusting the remote controller like in this GIF:

 Holy Lancer was there too, thrusting the remote controller like in this GIF:

"Get the hell out of my room, I'm playing Minecraft!" Receiver said.

(I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this story.... it's possibly one of the cringiest things I've written. I write the cringiest stories when I'm bored.)