Chapter One

The loud melancholic sound of the playing piano filled the whole mansion."Damn Woo!You're matching the mansion's aura" I laughed myself heading forward to the room where you are.

I crept in and positioned in the dark part of the room."Oh my dearest Wonwoo.Do you feel blue or just in your mood drop again?" I moved my hands as if I'm playing a theatre act. "You're melancholic aura outbursts like the volcano.Oh Wonwoo, oh Wonwoo, thee shall be like me."

Wonwoo smashed the piano keys before looking at me with deadly glares which I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up,Junhui or I'll throw you on that window" I faked a gasp of his threat."Is that how you gonna thank the most handsome vampire that nurtured you?I'm so disappointed!" Wonwoo begun to murmur things out.

"Wen Junhui, I don't know what the fuck you are up to, but stop with your childish act already! It makes me puke!" I watched him as he lit a stick of cigarette and looked from a far.That's the time when I walked near him and snakes my right arm on his shoulder. "I know a good bar with sexy chicas, wanna come?" I grabbed the cigarette from his hand and continue using it."Go fix your self and let's have some fun tonight.And about your studies,I found a good school for us,of course you're coming with me.Don't worry the school isn't that far." He nodded his head and excused himself,leaving me all alone inside the music room."It's like yesterday I was putting diapers and pacifiers on you.And now you're a handsome grown up.Don't forget that scary too."

"I fucking heard that,Wen Junhui!I'm not a baby anymore!"Wonwoo shouted from the other room."Sheesh, how can he have a strong sense of hearing."

We made our way to the bar I am talking about. Loud noises welcomed us.There are people flirting and making out everywhere we look,the smell of cigarettes and alcohols mixed together.

"Have fun,young werewolf" I whispered to his ear before parting.Girls starts to embrace me after giving them some smiles and winks.Ah this is life, pretty and sexy chicas everywhere.I sat down where there's less lights and people,but where I can see my young werewolf.He's actually busy kissing the girl that giving him a lap dance."Man he sure is fast." I let out a smirk before ordering some drinks.

I enjoyed myself with the drinks and flirting with the girls flirting when a flying bottle almost hit me.I looked where it came from and I saw Wonwoo punching a man."What the hell is he playing again?" I said faintly as I stand up from my chair."Excusa me, mi chicas.I need to finish some business" I winked before leaving and running to where Wonwoo is.Giving a straight kick on the face of the man behind him excites me."You're enjoying all alone?What happened?" I asked as I help Wonwoo knock these bastards.

"That fucker just stole my chick"he pointed to a guy lying on the floor.Well,ouch.After knocking them all down,Wonwoo left the bar.I followed him out and saw him lighting another stick of cigarette.

"Wanna hunt?" I asked, he nodded and quickly transformed to his other self, running out of the blue. "Hey wait!Damn he's always like that."

I stopped behind the tree where he was hiding.Oh? He already found his prey.His favorite prey is a Turkey.A fresh,huge, and wild Turkey."Steady your breathing, lower down your head, don't make loud noises, be patient and... Chase!" I patted him signaling to go and chase his prey.I simply watched him above the tree as he take down his prey and rip the bloody flesh out of its body.

That's him,a cold hearted werewolf that hates his own kind. The baby from before I promised to guide until my last breath, the most special of its kind.They shouldn't find out that he's alive.They need to get through me first.

"Get down here, Junhui before I cut that tree you're stepping" I got back my senses after hearing his voice.Landing on the ground, I saw the blood dripping down his lips as he's in his human form now. "Done already? Well that was quicker than the last"

"You know me,I hate being slow.Let's go home.I want to rest." He disappeared out of the blue again like what he usually do.I just shook my head before following him.

You'll unfold the story as you grow up.Be prepare,Wonwoo...

-------

To be honest,I'm lost hahaha.

A collaboration story with emeritexx