Prologue

This story is a work of fiction.PLAGIARISM is a crime.You may encounter lots of typos and errors and we apologize for that.

A collaboration story with emeritexx

Desiderium Aeternae
_______

• Prologue•

Heads being ripped apart from bodies, streams of crimson blood flooding the dried-up ground, screams of pain and merciless slaying. Escape is nowhere. No rescue to come, nothing. It's hopeless. It's the end. The fight is not yet over but the reality is apparent enough to say that, they lost. They lost against their own kind.

Wolves against werewolves. Pure-bloods against half-bloods.

Cries and yells being echoed around the whole of the forest. But the wolves are ruthless. They made sure that none of the half-bloods would survive.

Little did they know that at a small cave, under what seemed like a small stream, lies a little newborn baby under the care of a hundred year old hybrid vampire.

"I made a promise to your parents to take care of you and raise you. I'm sorry for your loss, Wonwoo-ah" Junhui wiped a single tear from his eyes as he stared at the small toddler in front of him, the dark eyes reminding Junhui of his wolf bestfriend and the baby's sharp pointy nose resembling it's mother's.

"You'll grow up as a good boy and make your parents proud.." Or so he thought.

______

Houses are burned,screams and pleads of innocent vampires everywhere.Selfish monarch who only care about power and not its empire.Killing people is what he wants,drinking their blood,it is.
"They're looking for you, my lord.Please run far away and hide."One of the young vampire hybrid's subordinate spoke.Wearing a black cloak,the young hybrid made his way out of this cruel empire.
'I'll be back, strong and firm...We'll see each other again, my friends' was in his mind...In a dark cave lies a crying new born with his mother beside him,unconscious."Am I late?"the young hybrid took the child."Take good care of my son,Junhui."No further talk, she ran out of the cave,to help his love one... "I promise til' my last breath, this child of thee will live for peace and good will."

_______

I repeat,this story is a collaboration story between me and emeritexx :") we hope you guys will enjoy it and to my precious Haloes,I'm back for the second time XD though no one missed me :< kidding! Lovelots~ And to emeritexx,I'm speechless hahaha otokaji?!?!

P.S:THE COVER PHOTO IS JUST TEMPORARY.PEACE OUT!