Chapter 6 - Bumping into a Killer

Chapter 6 – Bumping into a Killer

[Rin’s POV]

“Who freed the girls?” the demon asked harshly. It was a huge guy who was quadrupled my size, with black aura surrounding him. He had brown hair and a big flat nose. He was in a form of a man but his skin was almost blue. His eyes were red and he was bald. He was topless but there was a huge cloth covering his lower part of the body.

He looked funny but I knew that it was not that great to laugh at your enemy…especially when he looked horribly hilarious. Hundreds of guys became visible, four hundred and more, as I expected.

“Let’s do this,” Kankuro said as he reached out for his puppet. He started to attack with needles and poisons. Temari braced herself to perform her wind release. I stared at the demon. I couldn’t use my jutsu all at once or else, I would be completely out of chakra.

I reached for my pouch and held two kunais with each of my hand. I started to attack. I needed to save my chakra to defeat the demon. All at once, half of the shinobis attacked me. I aimed for their heart so they wouldn’t get up anymore.

“Ninja Art: Raining Needles!” a shinobi said. He had a good jutsu but he didn’t think. If he used that jutsu, it meant that the needles would also harm his teammates because we were at the same battleground.

It was an advantage that his mind was focused on me so that he wouldn’t harm Temari and Kankuro with the needles.

I dodged each needle. I noticed that the demon was analyzing the situation properly on how and when to attack. I believed that he was not as dumb as he looked after all.

I stood in the middle, ready to use my jutsu.

Lighnting Style: Lightning Shurikens!

I raised both of my hand and soon shurikens made of lightning came out of it. It killed a hundred shinobis and I had left enough chakra to defeat the demon.

“Temari, Kankuro!” I yelled. “I’m going for the demon!” they nodded. I jumped and landed a few meters away from the demon itself. I created a force field around us two so no one could interfere. “Winner takes it all, demon. No running away, show me what your power really is,”

“You’re strong,” he commented. “I might as well eat you now!” he lunged at me but I did a flip in the air and landed on the other side.

“In your dreams,” I said. If he was a demon, there was a possibility that he would not use any jutsus, he would just use his physical power. As for me, I had the bigger chance to win. I smirked at my thought.

Earth Style: Earth Wolves! I summoned five wolves with the use of my hands. They emerged from the ground.

“Wolves won’t be able to stop me,” he gritted to his teeth.

“Oh,” I said. “I’m sorry, these are no ordinary wolves. Their fangs contain poison and they’ll suck your chakra to zero and use it if ever I summoned them again. As you can see, they have their own chakra and I only used a little of mine when I summoned them,”

“Interesting,” he said while tapping his chin with a finger. I knew he was trying to take away my concentration by trying to have a chat. “Where’d you get them?”

“I have no time to talk,” I said. “And I like to get this over with,” I sent a signal to each of the wolves to attack and they did.

The demon did put up a great fight, but he had no chance of winning against the wolves. I summoned back my force field because I knew this was already over.