CHAPTER 1

"If you are just gonna keep flirting and not gonna buy anything, then get your fucking ass out of here." I said, slapping the man's hand out of my face.

"H-Hey, I just wanted to have some fun -" The man - I prefer to call him a jerk - started, but I immediately cut him off by shoving a piece of paper in his mouth.

"I am gonna call the police if you don't get out of here NOW." I smiled.

With a frustrated groan, the jerk stormed out of the shop, slamming the door loudly behind him.

"Yay, way to go Y/N!!" Yerin cheered happily.

"This is not something to 'way-to-go' about! Do you even know how annoying it is to take care of those disgusting perverts?" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"But I wish I had those perverts around me like you! No one flirts with me cuz I am not as pretty as you..." Yerin said in a whiny voice. "I always get so jealous! Hmp!"

I giggled at her cuteness.

"Oh Yerin... All those jerks who flirt with me are just sex-crazy monsters. At least you have a real boyfriend who actually love you with all his heart." I sighed. "I am the one who should be jealous."

"..You will find someone, Y/N. Maybe at least give a chance to your admirers."

"...Nah. I don't like pumpkins who drool over my look."

Two years have passed since I left Busan and moved to Seoul to start a new life.

In the first year, I spent everyday crying and trying to get over Jungkook. My life was miserable.

I thought I never was gonna be able to get over him.

But as time went by, I started to find my happiness and slowly started to forget about him.

It was mostly thanks to Yerin, who always silently listened to my story and soothed me with all her heart.

I started to enjoy my new life.

And now, I was completely over him.

That fucking coconut headass was COMPLETELY erased from my life. COMPLETELY.

And in my new life, I was not the shy, polite Y/N anymore.

I was the emotionless badass potato.

Yerin assumes that the reason I am so emotionless about everything is because I cried so much and my heart broke and blah blah blah. I don't believe in her theory - I never did.

"Aiish, we still have an hour left! Why can't the time go faster?" Yerin groaned, throwing the wet towel at the innocent clock.

"But we still get lots of money." I shrugged.

"Still!! We work too much. This part time job is - "

"Yeah, yeah. Just go and do your work, Yerin." I said. "The bakery needs your amazing hands to make gorgeous bread."

Grumbling like a five year old, Yerin stomped back into the kitchen, leaving me alone in peace.

I let out a loud sigh and lazily leaned on my hand.

"I still have my math homework to do." I muttered. "My lifeu..."

"Y/N!! If you don't have any work to do, can you please help me instead of playing around in the counter??" Yerin shouted from the kitchen.