CHAPTER 2

"Um...Can I please have two strawberry rolls please?" Jungkook said, blinking like an idiot.

"Sure." I said, regretting that I didn't tell Yerin to put poison in every single strawberry rolls in this bakery. "That would be five dollars, thank you."

Jungkook awkwardly took out his credit card and swiped it in the card scanner.

"Receipt?" I asked.

"Um...No thank you."

I hummed in reply and handed him the bag of pastries.

"Thank you! Have a nice day." I said, imagining myself stomping on Jungkook's head.

Seriously, years passed and he still has that same hair style. Wow, doesn't he know what a 'hair salon' is?

Idiot.

"Yerin!!!" I screamed as soon as the 'nut' couple went out of the bakery. "Next time you make strawberry rolls, make sure you put poison in them!!!"

Yerin threw me an oven tray.

"Ow!! What was that for?" I moaned, rubbing my poor, innocent injured butt.

Yerin's hysterical laugh was not helping.

"You think this is funny?" I mumbled, smiling sarcastically. I threw back the oven tray, and she easily avoided it without even getting a scratch.

I felt like a loser.

Why can't I be flexible like her?

...Cuz I am a potato, duh.

"Lifeu is unfair." I muttered, not having the slightest idea that Yerin was about to throw a sticky cookie dough at me.

                                                       *

"I can't believe we got fired." I mumbled. "It's all your fault, you pabo! Only if you didn't start the throwing..."

"It's fine~ We can get another job~~" The asshole said, smiling like nothing happened.

"Yeah, you say that like it's a piece of cake." I hissed. "And speaking of a piece of cake, I am hungry."

Everyone knows that I am not that kind of person who goes on and on about something that had already passed. I mean life is short, people! You should not think about the past. I can't even remember what I just said! Ha ha ha. Not funny.

"Why don't we go and have some alcohol then? We got fired, we have nothing to do, our lifeu suck, we are hungry, we are stressed, and-"

"And all of those happened because of you." I finished her sentence.

"That's not the point, Y/N! The point is, we should go to a club and enjoy our lifeu~"

"Ommo, have you gone crazy, Yerin? A CLUB? No fucking way, my dear. How about some pizza instead?"

"Nah."

"Why are you so obsessed with clubs these days?" I whined. "You know I hate clubs. All those horrible music and chickens dancing everywhere."