!New Story!

its a youtuber one-shot story!

This is the first One-Shot of the story!

'Say My Name ~Anti & Ethan (NO SMUT BTW)'

(Ethan lives with jack BTW)

Ethan's P.O.V

i sat at my desk editing a video, it was late so the lights were off.

i heard a laugh, it was loud and sounded like a maniac...

i swiftly got up and turned to see who it was, Yet it was too dark to see...

i heard footsteps approaching, Each step louder then the last.

My heart beat quickened and my breathing fastened.

"Eeeeethan..." The voice was gravely and glitchy sending shivers up my spine.

"W-Who are you!" i tried to not sound afraid, But in reality... i was fucking terrified...

"You know who i am..." The voice spoke once again, But this time... it was louder... it was closer...

i could faintly see dark green hair and a piercing blue eye while the other eye was still covered by darkness.

He began to walk closer... and closer until i could fully see who or what he was...

He looked like Jack but completely different...

His neck was sliced open and blood dripped down upon his pitch black t-shirt.

His one eye was a bright crystal blue while the other was green, it looked like septiceye sam.

i was dragged out of my thoughts by a cold hand being pressed to hip, i gasped at the man's icy touch.

"You know me. Say my name" He spoke, His voice had a hint of demand in it.

i looked up at him clueless,

Who was he?

Why was he here?

Why did he look so much like my fiance?

"Say. My. Name!" The creature demandingly hissed at me, Suddenly, it all seemed to click, i was staring into the eyes of Antisepticeye.

(Should i make a Part 2 of this little One-Shot???)

CHECK IT OUT!