Waiting

She comes to my locker carrying a packet of popcorn, "I feel like I'm about to be sick, I'm gonna go home" she looks at me frantic "we are late and your gonna get in trouble you fucking retard! And you might not even be allowed to go home! Your such a dumbass!" She turns around about to storm off, "Oy you go fuck off!" I yell and she runs off laughing and purposely smacked into a locker on her way, she knew I was looking at her.

I walk to the toilets and grab a cigarette out and grab my lighter and light my cigarette, I know I should quit but I have nothing to live for, this is the only thing that makes me happy, it is bad for the baby too but it is going to be dead I know it, all my friends that know that secret know it. Every second girl in the family have stillborns even my own mum had stillborns, it's weird to call a person you barely know and see mum even if you live with a lady that brought you into this world, just because she brought you into this world doesn't mean she will keep you in this world.

The bell rings and I put my stuff away quickly blowing out and throwing the cigarette in the toilet. I flush the toilet and walk to class my friend kiara isn't there yet, I see her friend Kelly walking to the class and honestly i want to beat the absolute fuck out of her, because Kiara doesn't notice how much of a bitch she is. "Hey little bitch." I look up and give her the finger she drops her books on the table next to me. Kiara walks in "hey." I look up and look down again.

"So.... Your friend texted me last night and I know about that party with douchebag" she laughs at me I just pretend I'm pissed because I am but I don't want to talk about him, since she always talks about him, I think she likes him but she thinks I do because I got drunk and had sex with him "does he still have a crush on me?" She asks (for the millionth time) "yes." She laughs "your such a booty call!" I look at her and give her the finger to, she quickly responds "what?" She continues laughing. I try to do my work but the fact that I might be moving is getting to me, I want a new start I want a new life, and of course I can have new friends not assholes.

I go to my locker ditching kiara when the bell goes and I dump my stuff, I am missing no one can find me but I'm just sitting in the toilets crying, a friend texts me, it reads
*hey girlie just checking on how your doing 😉*
I respond with
*I'm absolutely shit*
She quickly responds with
*What's wrong? Should I ask David to talk to you?*
That message brought back bad memories with him and a party
*NOOOO!!!!!!! DON'T DO THAT!!!!*
*Ok I won't 😉*
*Fuck off!😭*
I responded immediately.

She called him.
"Hey she is in the toilets can you help?"
"Yeah, sure" he interrupts

He goes to the toilets and walks into my cubical "hey" he chuckled I look at him confused and he turned around and locked the cubical, I look at him again even more confused. He pulls his pants down and smirks I try to crawl under the cubical and he quickly grabs me and gets me to stand up he pulls my dress up and pulls my panties down and starts thrusting into me, I decided to turn around and punch him and he quickly grabs me by the hair and smacks my head into the door.

I wake up, and I'm being dragged along the ground I look up barely able to identify who was dragging me with this blurry vission, David was. I blacked out and woke up in a ditch I was to sore to move, I was meant to be dead.