Prologue:The Letter

Neko: Tsuna where are you! I need you to do the Disclaimer.

Gokudera: Stupid woman Juudaime is suffering because of you!

Neko: Why me?

Gokudera: Because you're the one who wrote this book cat-freak.

Neko: Hayato I'm the writer and I can punish you like tuto- torturing you.

Gokudera: O-okay Neko.

Neko: Anyways can you do the Disclaimer or else-

Gokudera: Hai! Neko here does not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn it belongs to Amano Akira.

Neko: Thank you now on to the story!

**********

AUTHORS POV

In a fancy big room in the Vongola Mansion there sits our favorite brunet signing evil paper works.

"Bills, Bills,Invitations,blah blah Marraige proposal to me?!?!" Tsuna said out loud.

"I'm too young to get married!" Said Tsuna out loud again.

It has been 10 years after the Arcobalanos are freed from their curse.

Tsuna one again sign all the paper works and soon enough saw an interesting letter which was from his class representative during his second year of middle school, Sakura Yuki.

"A letter for me?" Tsuna thought as he I opened the letter which was addressed to him

Dear Sawada Tsunayoshi

Good day you are invited to join the class reunion in your second year of middle school batch ##. Please come here on #/#/# in Namimori middle school, class 2-A. I would appreciate that you would join.

Sincerely yours, Sakura Yuki

"A class reunion huh" Tsuna thought. "I wonder if I would join" thought Tsuna again as he was interrupted by Reborn.

"You must join the class reunion Dame Tsuna" Reborn said as he went inside the door without knocking.

"Reborn I don't know, I'm not sure" Tsuna said deciding if he will join or not.

"Its your choice Dame Tsuna" Reborn said until the door opened revealing a girl with a eyepatch and having the pineapple hairstyle.

"Bossu Can we join the Reunion I miss Japan" Chrome said Shyly.

"Well the Chrome please call the guardians we will have a meeting regarding this" Tsuna said in Boss mode.

"Okay Bossu" Chrome said as she disappeared in the mist.

"I will take my leave" Reborn said as he left the door.

To be continued...