Chapter 3:Going to the Reunion

Neko: Hey guys today we have Chrome-chan to say the disclaimers!

Chrome: Oh N-Neko here does not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn and of course please vote, comment and share.

Neko: Arigatou Chrome anyways storg start!

**********

Today is the day where Tsuna,
Gokudera, Yamamoto and Chrome goes to renuinion. Aparently the Reunion starts around the same time they go to schoo at 8:00am.

Our cute tuna was sleeping peacefully in his old room until a ten ton mallet almost hit him.

Good thing he doged Reborns deadly mallet.

"Dame Tsuna its already 7:00am you might be late."

"Okay Reborn Ill be down in 20 minutes."Tsuna groaned as he went onside the bathroom.

"Once dame always dame"Reborn said to himself as he went downstairs.

20 minutes later~

Tsuna went down the stairs as he fixed his necktie. He then went towards the empty seat and started eating.

Minutes passed and there was a ring in the door.

"Ill get it Juudaime"Gokudera who was near the door saidband opened the door and ther stood the smiling Yamamoto and Shy Chrome. At the backfround you can see a black limo.

"Yo Gokudera almost done?"

"Tch. Juudaime is almost raedy baseball-freak"

"Hai hai Gokudera"

Then ther came running a brunet wearing an orange shirt and over it was a formal black coat.
Gokudera and Yamamoto wore the same but with thier perspective colors. Chromes upper part was the same but she had towear a black skirt with black battle boots.

"Sorry Minna Im Late"

"Its okay Tsuna now lets go!" Yamamoto said as he led as to the limo.

It took 10 minutes for us to arrive and making us 5 minutes late.

To be continued...

Neko: cliff hanger!!! Sorry guys but I want to end it here hecause im making my oc's or rather bullys of our tuna fish.

Ryohei: EXTREME READERS please let the EXTREME NEKO to make EXTREME oc's.

Neko: AnywaysbI need to make those oc's it may take a while but its worth it since the next chapter is where the story truly begins. Also sorry for short chapter. Bye!