Chapter 2:Welcome back to Japan

Neko: Yo!

Tsuna: Neko! Why did you make a special chapter for Reborn!

Neko: Im terribly sorry Tsuna but you know Reborn treathen me to.

Tsuna:Even though your the author?

Neko: yes. Anyways I changed the first chapter cause when I read it, it seems so plain so I add more words into it so just check it out. So anyways Tsuna will you please do the disclaimer?

Tsuna: sure. Neko does not own KHR.

Neko: now on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~

After Reborn's tor-tutoring Tsuna. Every guardian of the tenth generation of vongola started packing thier things. After that thier normal schedule resume.

It was already the day were they would go to Japan. They went inside the Vongola private jet.

And thank goodness that the jet was fire proof,explosives proof and any proof you can remember.

Inside the jet was a disaster.

A kufufu-ing pineapple was holding a trident fighting the demon perfect with his tonfas. A silver haired guy adding the word "EXTREME" in any sentence he said which annoys another silver head which later on turned to a fight between the two silver heads. The carefree and happy-go-lucky rain decided to stop the silver heads from fighting and later on was now invovledbin the fight. The only girl and the youngest in the gruop decided to not be involved and stay in the corner and prayed that her/his Bossu/Tsuna nii will take it easy on them.

And thats when tsuna snapped in an instant he wnt in HDWM mode and made them into barbecue but seeing the barbecue was too big and alot he freezed them seeing that all of them cant fit inside the refrigerator.

After that the jet became unusuall quiet because of our Tuna fish.

Timeskip

After many hours they were a few kilometers away from Japan. And during those hours the ice started to melt that resulted soggy guardians.

"Im sorry Juudaime Im not worthy from your pressence."

"Maa~ Maa~ Tsuna Im sorry."

"Im EXTREMELY sorry Sawada!!!"

"Kufufufu Im sorry Tsunayoshi"

"Hn. Sorry Omnivore"

After being in ife they said ther sorrys.

"Its okay everyone" Tsuna said as he smiled.

A few minutes later they landed in Japan. After getting off the jet each one of them went to see thier pove ones.

Ryohei went to see Kyoko and his family.

Yamamoto wemt home to see his dad.

Chrome and Mukoro went to Kokuyo land.

Hibari went patrolling around Namimori.

And reborn decuded if his hideouts are still functioning since the Reunion is going to be held in Namimori middleschool.

While Tsuna and Lambo went to see maman since Gokudera has no where elso to go he joined with as well.

They went inside the black limo. Heading to Sawada residence.

Tsunas POV

It has been years since I last saw maman well I still call mom once in a while unlike a certain dad. Anyways alot has changed since I was gone there were alot of tall buildings.

In thirty minutes we already to my house well jothing changed really in the out s ide so I dont expect in the inside.

We went outside the limo. Well as expected many people started to whisper and question about something like whats a limo. doing here in Namimor?

We went outside and expected girls syarted fangirling . I went near the door and ring the doorbell.

"Coming!" I still remember this sweet and kind voice. Then the door opened revealling mom.

"Oh Tsu kun, lambo.amd gojudera kun please come in."

We all went inside and started talking Gokudera also asked permission t stay her and of course mom agreed.

After becoming Decimo mom already knew about the Mafia. And it was a surprise.

We all talked and eat until I remember that tomorrow is the reunion and it will be along day.

To be continued...

The Sky's Class Reunionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें