Chapter 1:The Meeting

Now everyone was in the meeting, every guardian was seated in thier rightful place. They waited for hours for thier boss some were even worried. Until Tsuna came.

Gokudera the ever so loyal dog to his master or his boss was worried and said.

"Juudaime are you alright?"

"Im fine Gokudera kun anyways we are going to the Reunion wether you like it or not got it."

Then a chorus of"yes and of course" can be heard throughout the room.

"And for those who didnt got the letter you may come in Japn as well. We will leave tomorrow and we will be staying in japn for 2 weeks since this is also an opportunity to see our family."

"Anyways you are now dismissed."

Then everyone went out except for Yamamoto.My rain and my happy go lucky guardian said.

"Tsuna are you alright?"

"Oh yes Yamamoto kun I am just worried what if an enemy came and.."

Before Tsuna can finish Yamamoto said.

"Its alright Tsuna we'll be there to protect you and the civilians."

Yamamoto said in confidence. Tears then rolled down from Tsuna's eyes.

"Arigatou Yamamoto kun"

Tsuna said with a smile. He knew that his gaurdians, his family will always be there for him and everyone.

To be continued...

Neko: Hey guys sorry for the short chapter.

Reborn: But Neko I didnt get to tor- I mean tutor Dame Tsuna for crying. A mafia boss shall never cry.

Neko: But Reborn-

*Reborn aimed a gun at me*

Neko: Hiiieee Okay Reborn Ill make a special chapter just for you okay.

Reborn: Good

Neko: Anyways Im gonna upload a chapter about Reborn tutoring Tsuna. It may be published today if I have time since I need to cook and if I cant publish the special chapter today I may upload it 2-3 days.Anywawys since your here Reborn can you please do the disclaimer?

Reborn: Okay. Neko here does not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Neko: Anyways Goodbye.