Sangeet& Mehandi (part-1)

So guys till marriage of Ishya and Vihaanth i will be writing in third person's pov so that you will know what's happening here at Ishya's place and there near Vihaanth's place.

Third person's pov:

Today was sangeet and Mehandi functions so all were busy in the prepartions as first function which was Mehandi it was held at garden where only ladies were allowed to this so all ishya's relatives were gathered together.

Ishya who woke up early and done with her daily chores was looking in her closet for the dress to wear just for sometime and then she would change for the function so she settled with a simple white full length kurthi and leggings as her haor was wet she left it open.

As she went down all were roaming here and there she calmly went and sat at dining table and saw that there was no breakfast kept which made her sad as she was terribly hungry as she was about to get up a delicious aroma captured her nose she clos...

As she went down all were roaming here and there she calmly went and sat at dining table and saw that there was no breakfast kept which made her sad as she was terribly hungry as she was about to get up a delicious aroma captured her nose she closed her eyes and inhaled it when she open she saw a delicious her favorite vegetable noodles were kept as she saw the person who bought it for her made her smile ear to ear as it was her dad.

"Pa umm so delicious did you prepare it" she asked with a grin which made her father Vinit Sharma smile at his baby doll "yes baby so taste and tell how is it" he said she nodded enthusiastically and started eating it "mmm... pa no words to describe it i love your cooking but im going to miss it" she said with tears falling from her eyes "shhh... Baby don't cry im going to be with you even after your marriage because you are my baby only my baby" Vinit said cupping her face and cleaning her tears "i love you pa only you are my hero not even Vihaanth can give you competition" she said hugging him tightly "okay now eat your breakfast so that you can go and get ready otherwise your mom will kill me" Vinit said making her laugh.

After having her breakfast and chatting with her aunts when she felt a body hugging her tightly amd she knew it was non other than prisha "ishu di see i came of all ready for Mehandi function" prisha said hugging her "you are looking like a barbie...

After having her breakfast and chatting with her aunts when she felt a body hugging her tightly amd she knew it was non other than prisha "ishu di see i came of all ready for Mehandi function" prisha said hugging her "you are looking like a barbie doll" Ishya said kissing her crown prisha was really looking like a doll in a dress which was little bit of modern and traditional too she wore navy blue sleeveless top and cream color patiala horsery pant.