Unexpected Happenings

Third person's pov:

Its been a month since Ishya has been joined as the lecturer and to say all her students just love for her kind nature and her mixing with them and making them understanding how should they react for the situations , all her colleagues and principle was stunned by seeing the change in that occurred in the students. Ahana and Ishya's friendship bloomed beautifully now they are best-friends you can say.

Ishya now a days have been worried about Sanitha has she didn't call her months since her wedding and its been already three months for the wedding of Vihaanth and Ishya and still she didn't call nor picked up any of the calls which Ishya made which made her worried more not knowing what is happening to in friends life.

It was Sunday and next day too being an holiday to the college due to some local politician's death all schools , colleges and offices were closed. Ishya who was sitting on the couch in living room was very tensed about Sanitha but there was no way to know what the hell happened to her . Vihaanth who just came into the living room saw Ishya looking very tensed holding her head and staring at her phone from time to time "Ishu what happened baby" Vihaan asked sitting beside her "Vihaan Sani is not lifting her phone from 2 weeks and I'm getting worried about her " Ishya said placing her head on Vihaanth's shoulder "maybe she is busy baby , that's why " Vihaanth tried to reason " no Vihaan how much ever busy she is at least for once in a while she will call me now its been three months of our marriage and not even a single call from her I mean what the hell happened to her" Ishya said with tensed voice and her face full of worry.

"Vihaan did to talk to Nivaan Bhai " Ishya asked him "Yeah ishu but he didn't say anything about this at all I mean he was tensed but none he pointed out" Vihaanth said "Vihaan I think something is fishy lets go to Nivaan Bhai's house then we will go to Sani's house" Ishya said to Vihaanth which he nodded. In other half an hour they reached Nivaan's house where they were surprised to see Nivaan sitting with hands on forehead and his mother consoling him "Nivaan Bhai " Ishya mumbled and ran towards him "Bhai what happened why are you crying " Ishya asked "Ishu I don't know what happened to Sanu she is not lifting my calls and when I go to meet her she is ignoring me like plague I don't understand suddenly what happened to her I mean she was very happy and lovely with me but suddenly after a week of your's and Vihaanth's  marriage she started avoiding me like plague" Nivaan said 

"Bhai we will find out don't worry now we are going to her house and see what the hell has happened to her" Ishya said to which Nivaan nodded and three left to Sanitha's house. As soon as they reached sanitha's house saw that she was sitting in her garden with deep in thoughts and pale face which made them feel that something is fishy so they went near her "Sanu" "Sani" both Nivaan and Ishya called out her name making her turn back and were shocked to her sunken cheeks and red puffy eyes looking like a zombie only.

Ishya  just couldn't see her bestie like that and ran towards her and hugged her tightly "Sani where have you been? what happened? its been four months you didn't call me at all" Ishya bombarded her with questions "I'm fine Ishu don't worry about me and Nivaan I told you right don't come near me then why are you here just leave" Sanitha said "Sanu shut up just shut up don't talk rubbish I know you love me and I love you and cant live without you" Nivaan said.

"No u can't love me, I'm sure of it" Sanitha said with a cold voice but inside she was breaking. "I said don't talk rubbish Sanu I know you love me too" Nivaan said with a choking voice "no I don't love you at all" She said "really you don't love me right and if I die also you don't have any problem na okay tomorrow no no..., today at this moment you will see my dead body" Nivaan said with tears in his eyes Sanitha was shocked even Vihaanth and Ishya were shocked and surprised.

Before anyone could give any answer and stop Nivaan, he took out his pocket knife and cut his wrist deeply all were in shocked state to even blink their eyes Sanitha was the first one to come out of the shock "Nivuuu" she shouted and tore her dhupatta end and tied his wrist "idiot, stupid are mad if something happened to you how can live without" Sanitha said tying his wrist and crying her eyes out "why I can die na you don't love me right " Nivaan said in a weak voice "shut up idiot you don't have right on your life its my life you understood because without you I cant stay I LOVE YOU dammit " Sanitha said hugging him. Ishya and Vihaanth smiled at the love birds and they too felt their heart flutter seeing the love between their best friends and looked at each other and shyly smiled at each other and then looked at their friends.

"Sani if you love Nivaan Bhai this much then why did say all those stupid things" Ishya asked Sanitha who came out of the hug "Ishu Rishab threatened me that if wont leave Nivaan he will kill him and you too so I stayed away from you both due to w...

"Sani if you love Nivaan Bhai this much then why did say all those stupid things" Ishya asked Sanitha who came out of the hug "Ishu Rishab threatened me that if wont leave Nivaan he will kill him and you too so I stayed away from you both due to which it felt like I was dying each day hour and minute " Sanitha said crying to which all three hugged her tightly but moved back when she winced "Sanu what happened" Nivaan asked cupping her waist to which sanitha hesitated to tell him and looked down. Ishya slowly went behind her and removed her dhupatta and saw and big whip mark with blood dried which made her eyes welled up "Sani" she whispered "Ishu" sanitha said and hugged her sobbing in her arms "he whipped me ishu when I tried contacting you and Nivaan" she said hugging Ishya tightly "shh... I'm here na now don't worry everything will be alright see Vihaanth and Nivaan are also there na nothing is going to happen to you I promise" Ishya said consoling her it breaks to see your best friend completely breaking down infront of you that was what Ishya was experiencing.

This was the most unexpected day Vihaanth , Ishya and Nivaan have ever experienced in that was Sanitha breaking down.

Precap: Police arresting Rishab and hot Vihaanth and Ishya moments...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guyss...
How are you all...
Im sorry guyss... But i was busy with my college...

Next update will be on april 14th....
As im having xamss....

Dimples💕💕