Sangeet [Part-3]

Third person's pov:

Vihaanth and Nivaan were eagerly waiting for their lovers to come so they can see how beautiful and gorgeous they are. Here Ishya and Sanitha were busily chatting with Ritu and Divish but their hearts were beating fast to see their lovers.

"Di im going near Bhai" prisha said running downstairs "bhai" she yelled happily and hugged Vihaanth "princess" Vihaanth said hugging her tightly "bui you forgot me" a little voice said pulling prisha's lehenga "aww my apple how can i forget you" prisha said hugging her tightly kissing her cheeks and in return khushi kissed her.

Ishya was called down for the sangeet function she descended down with Sanitha, Ritu and Divish on her side Vihaanth was lost in her beauty "close you mouth vihu" Ritu's voice bought him out of the trance turned towards Ritu and scratched back of his neck blushing a little.

Ishya saw Vihaanth while coming downstairs and her heart flattered by his handsomeness she slowly lowered her head blushing to herself thinking of kissing him for looking so devilishly handsome. As she came and sat near him Vihaanth's maasi Radha came and did aarthi which mother-in-law does to her future daughter-in-law as Vihaanth's mother was no more so his maasi Radha did all rituals and gave the gifts to Ishya which should be given to her as next day will be their wedding.

Gifts were like wedding dress, wedding jewelry given by groom's side should be worn as well as her mother's side jewelry should be worn by her, then anklets which groom should put on her feet after their wedding on mandap when bride handsover it to the groom.

After giving all gifts to the bride the function started with sanitha's performance on song for bride

heyyyyyy heyyyy Oye hoye hoye oye hoye hoye oye hoye hoye ...

Saiyan ched deve Nanand chuti leve Sasural genda phool Saas gaari deve Devar saamjha deve Sasural Genda phool

Chooda babul ka angana Bhave dera piya ka Saas gaari deve Devar ji saamjha deve Sasural Genda phool

Saiyan hai vyapaari Chale hai pardesh Suratiya nihaarun Jiyara bhari hoye Sasural Genda phool Saas gaari deve Devar ji saamjha deve Sasural Genda phool

Sanitha danced teasing ishya with tickling her near waist and and winking at her making ishya blush like a tomato.

Next performance was from Prisha, Ritu and Sanitha on Radha song with Nivaan and Divish.......

Gopiyon sang ghoome Kanhaiya
Raas rachaiya Ragha na jaaye re
Abb saanwra na bhaaye re

Sanitha, Prisha and Ritu came on the dance floor with their gracefulness of dancing making everyone mesmerized with their gracefulness.

Radha on the dance floor
Radha likes to party
Radha likes to move that desi (sexy) Radha body (x2)

Panghat pe aake saiyyan marode baiyaan
And everybody blames it on Radha
Chhedde hai humka daiyaan, bairi Kanhaiya
And everybody blames it on Radha

Hoga woh lakhon dil ka chor
Humka toh laage woh
Hua hai aise baawla jo kehta jaaye:

Nivaan and Divish came from behind three of them and dance with them.

“O Radha teri Chunri
O Radha tera Challa
O Radha teri natkhat najariya
O Radha tera Jhumka
O Radha tera Thumka
O peechhe peechhe saari nagariya” (x2)