3

Bloo P.O.V
"Mac!" I said happily as I saw Mac smiling at me I let Mac inside "so how are you doing Bloo?" Mac asked "I'm doing good Ma-" I was cut off by my own words as I thought about earlier. About Berry and how she's back at Fosters and I feel like I'm being watched sometimes. Mac was staring at me worriedly "Bloo are you okay?" Mac said making me snap out of my thoughts I looked at Mac "M-Mac can we go to my room I need to tell you something" I said and walking up the stairs. "Umm...okay" Mac said as he was walking upstairs with me to my room we made it to my room and I opened the door so Mac so he can walk in. As Mac walked in I followed him and shut the door thank god Coco, Wilt and Eduardo aren't here there outside playing. Mac sat on my bed and I sat on my bed as well and faced him "so Bloo what did you wanted to tell me?" Mac said looking at me with a confused look "well I was watching T.V and I heard my phone ringing so I checked who it was and it was...B-Berry" I said looking down "w-what?! how did she get your number?!" Mac said worriedly "I-I don't know but she's living at Fosters until she gets adopted" I said looking at Mac. I can tell Mac was scared because what happened last time with Berry "B-Bloo what if she tries getting rid of me again o-or ruin our friendship?!" Mac yelled tearing up. I frowned and sighed "Mac that won't happen ever I promise!" I said looking at Mac sadly I hate seeing him sad especially cry "h-how do you know?!" Mac yelled at me while he has tears running down hid face. "Because your my best friend that any Imaginary friend can ask for your my creator and I'm so grateful that you created me and I'm so happy that I'm here with you and I would never change that for the fucking world Mac and no one and I mean no one will ever take that away from us not even Berry or Mr. Herrimman I will never leave you I'll always be there for you like any Imaginary friend would....your my best friend Mac I-I would die for you because....I-I love you" I said meaning every word I said and I will do anything for Mac. I have teared up as I was telling Mac what I just said Mac hugged me tight and cried in my shoulder. I had tears running down my eyes and I hugged Mac back "I-I love y-you to Bloo!" Mac said while crying I rubbed his back trying to calm him down. We pulled away and wiped our eyes and looked at each other and smiled "Mac let promise we will never trust Berry no matter what" I said while putting my hand in front of him to shake on it "don't worry Bloo I promise" we both shook our hands and smiled at each other.