4

Mac P.O.V
A few days passed and we've seen Berry a lot but when we first saw her me and Bloo just ignored her but Berry cam up to us. Bloo was getting pretty annoyed by her so we walked away and Berry said something like "I'll see you again Bloo" it was kinda weird...well to me but still weird. But now we've seen her helping the other Imaginary friends around and also helping Frankie with her chores! witch blew my mind and Bloo's but Bloo still doesn't trust her at all no matter what the others say he still doesn't trust her. But to be honest...I'm kinda starting to think maybe we should trust her I mean she helps out a lot with Frankie and the other Imaginary friends so maybe we should I haven't seen her do anything bad...so I'll give her a chance but I need to talk with Bloo about this he won't be very happy. I walked in Bloo's room and saw him on his phone watching something that sounded like 'Happy Tree Friends' I saw Bloo looking at me and he sat up and turned off his phone. "Hey Mac what's up?" Bloo said looking at me " *sigh* Bloo we need to talk" I said in a serious voice making Bloo nervous. "Umm..okay what do you want to talk about?" Bloo said looking at me nervously as I sat down next to him on his bed. "I-it's about...B-Berry" I said hearing a growl from Bloo. "What?! what about her?! what did she do?!" Bloo said shouting at me "well nothing she didn't do anything I just...w-want to talk about..h-her" I said looking down fiddling with my fingers "oh...well why do you want to talk about that crazy bitch?!" Bloo said with a growl. "Well it's just..she's been nice for a few days and so I thought..." I looked at Bloo with a nervous look since I know Bloo is going to get mad at me "you thought what?" Bloo said with an eyebrow up "w-we should....t-trusts her?" I said while rubbing the back of my neck and looking at Bloo nervously. "Are you fucking crazy?!! no!!" Bloo yelled at me with anger "b-but she's so nice now she's not crazy like last time!" I said making Bloo growl "I don't fucking care she tried getting rid of you remember!!" Bloo yelled "I know but she changed and I think we should trust her!!" I yelled back making him more mad. "Well I'm not trusting that crazy bitch never ever!!" Bloo yelled back again "WELL IM TRUSTING BERRY SO FUCK YOU BLOO!!!!!!!" I screamed at Bloo making him wide eyed at me. That was my vary first bad word I said but I didn't care I was mad so I walk out of Bloo's room "GRRR!!!!! FUCK YOU MAC!!!!!!!" Bloo screamed at me as I walked downstairs. Basically the hole house can hear me and Bloo yelling at each other I saw Frankie running upstairs and saw me "Mac what happened? why is Bloo screaming at you?" Frankie said worriedly. "Why don't you go ask Bloo he'll tell you everything!" I said as I was walking down the stairs and out of the house and started walking back to my house.