6

Bloo P.O.V
It's been a few days and I've been hanging out with Mac and Berry me and Mac apologized to each other and me and Mac started hanging out with Berry. Berry has been nice she's not crazy anymore the other Imaginary friends were right Berry is nice I started trusting Berry since I've been hanging out with her for a few days. Tomorrow was Halloween and Berry wanted me to help her out baking cupcakes for the Halloween party tomorrow. I can not wait for tomorrow we're going to have a costume contest and carving pumpkins and go do hunted houses and do awesome stuff for Halloween. But Berry wanted me to help her out baking cupcakes and I'm not good at baking but Berry said that she's going to bake them and I'll help her decorate the cupcakes. I smiled at my Halloween costume this year I'm going to be Jason I already got the fake blood to go with my costume. "Oh man I can't wait for Halloween tomorrow" Wilt said happily "me to seniõr Wilt" Eduardo said as he looked at his Halloween costume witch was a teddy bear costume. "Coco coco" Coco said as she laid an plastic egg and she opened the egg and she held her Halloween costumes witch was a chicken costume witch was lame as fuck. "What do you guys think of my Halloween costume?" Wilt said holding up his Halloween costume witch was a werewolf costume. "I think it looks awesome" I said "aww thanks Bloo but what are you going to be?" Wilt said with an eyebrow raised up. "I'm going to be Jason" I said proudly showing them my costume "AHHH!!!! J-Jason?! h-he's scary!" Eduardo shouted while hiding behind Coco. "Well duh! it's supposed to be scary because Halloween is scary" I said crossing my arms "besides Coco's and Eduardo's costumes aren't even scary" I said looking at there costumes "I'm sorry to interrupt but costumes don't have to be scary for Halloween they can be cute" Wilt said with a smile. I sighed knowing that was true "well...yeah but Halloween is scary!" I said with a pout "well whatever you say Bloo but they don't have to be scary" wilt said again looking at Eduardo's and Coco's costumes. I put away my costume in the closet and was about to walk out of the room until Wilt said something "Bloo where are you going?" Wilt said with an eyebrow raised. "I'm going downstairs to wait for Mac he should becoming out of school by now" I said while looking at the time on my phone. "Oh okay I was just wondering" Wilt said happily and started talking to Eduardo and Coco. I ran downstairs and to the main floor and waited for a few minutes until I heard a knock on the door and knew it was Mac. I smiled and opened the door "hey Mac" I sighed cheerfully "hay Bloo look what I got" Mac said happily and opening his green backpack. "What? What is it?!" I said "I got a new video game!" Mac said excitedly. Mac got the new video game we've been waiting for, it was 'Far Cry' the new Far Cry. I jumped around excitedly ready to play the game "come on Bloo let's play this thing!" Mac said running upstairs to the game room "hey wait for me!" I said while I was running after Mac.

Me and Mac were playing hours on that game and it was getting late so Mac paused and put the disc back into the case "aww Mac do you really have to go I wanna play some more" I said while whining at the same time "yes Bloo I got to go my mom will wonder were I am" Mac said while putting on his backpack on. "Awww fine!" I said as I crossed my arms making a pouty face. Mac rolled his eyes and picked up the game "well at least tomorrow so that will be fun" Mac said with a smile. "Hell yeah!" I said and Mac laughed and started walking out "bye Bloo see you tomorrow" Mac said while walking off "you to" I said as I turned off the PlayStation 4 and walked to my room and saw Coco, Wilt &a Eduardo already in bed fast asleep. I smiled and quietly walked towards my bed and laid down on my bed putting the blanket over me and putting my phone onto the bedside table and took off my favorite black hoodie off and putting on the side of me and laying down falling asleep.

I know it's been a while but I'm back sorry it took me to update for so long but don't worry I'm back and I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘