fourteen | you know i love you (p3 special chapter)

ALEXIS POV.

The rain poured over my already shivering body, and my shoes were soaked, each time sinking more as the puddles i ran over grew. i knew i needed somewhere to hide, but i didnt want to end up somewhere near scotts house so the pack woudnt find me. i stopped and leaned against a car to catch my breath, shivering as my wet hair clung to my face and the raindrops slid off my face mixed in with my tears. i sobbed, sliding down against the car and banging my fist against the ground, cursing ever coming to beacon hills. i looked around seeing no one. for the sake of not freezing to death i stood up once again and started walking, my tears spilling again and mi vision blurring, my hand automatically flew to my neck out of instinct to clutch the glass bottle.

"i miss you so much, aiden" i whispered between sniffles.

a few minutes later i got to a sort of refuge. the rain stopped pouring down on my once i got under the small bridge the beacon hills school had. i slid to the ground, my back pressed against the cold cement and i clutched my jacket closer to my body while i sobbed.

i cried out for aiden, screaming and crying at the same time. then it caught my eye. a dark spot in the cement, close to one opening of the roof. it was near black and was more like a stain, leading to other patches near that one. i instantly knew it was aidens blood after being stabbed by the oni. my hand shakily traced the stain and i slowly got to my knees and ripped the bottle from my neck, holding it close to my heart, as if that would make me closer to him in any way. my heart coudnt take it, and i began wheeping once again on the cold floor of beacon hills high school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEOS POV.

i heard her sobs a mile way, and i began racing towards the noise. they were loud and strong, mixed with anger and fear and sadness. knowing i was part of that sadness and hurt made my heart twist in regret. how could i have done such a thing?

the rain started pouring heavily now, and as i followed her weak scent and cries i hope she had found a safe place to go to.

soon enough, the high school building creeped up from the trees and i could smell her almost clearly now, i was positive she was here.

i slowly crept towards the sound of her cries, and soon saw a small figure curled up on the ground, holding something to her chest. i gasped, but she was crying so much she musnt have heard me.

it broke my heart. i knew how much she missed her brother and my soul was filled with regret and worry. i just wanted to hold her, to apologize for everything. to make her feel okay and safe.

i wanted to kiss her. so badly. 

so, gathering up my little courage, i cleared my throat.

"alexis"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEXIS POV.

"alexis"

my head snapped up and my crying stopped. i knew exactly who it was, and even though it stupidly made me happy to see him here, i was also angry and very hurt.

"what the hell are you doing here, Theo."

"listen, i just, i wanted"

"to say your sorry? for all the humiliation? huh? you think saying sorry will make this all okay, you think because i said im in love with you, you can just, barge in anywhere, fuck things up, and then apologize and think its okay?" i yelled, and his faced lowered, i knew he was ashamed, but i was furious.

"no, no i dont expect it to be okay. i just wanted to say im sorry. you dont deserve any of the crap i threw at you. i had no right to mention your brother and had no reason to treat you like that. im sorry. so sorry, lexis"

i stared at him, at loss for words. not sure if i should keep being a bitch or soften up, so i stayed silent, expecting something else.

"i, wanted to know something" he shyly asked me. i had never seen him so vulnerable, and it scared me.

"do, do you love me?" he asked

i scoffed, "why? does it really matter to you?"

i could see him debating something in his mind. finally, he bit his lip and stepped forward, mumbling under his breath "oh, fuck it"

"it does matter to me. it matters to me so much because all that bullshit i said back there? that was all lies. i was mean to you because i was jealous and angry. i was jealous because i knew a guy like me didnt deserve a girl like you and i stood no chance. i was angry because from the MINUTE i saw you i fell for you. i had a different purpose coming here, and falling in love wasnt part of the plan. i thought if i was mean to you that would change, but it didnt. 

i never stopped falling for you every minute of the day. you drive me crazy, alexis. in my eyes youre perfect. and all i ever wanted was for you to be mine, so everytime i saw you near one of the guys i would get angry. i know none of what i did was right and im not justifying anything, but if you feel the same way the maybe all of this could turn into something better." 

he finished his speech with a sigh and i sat in shock. i never expected any of those words to ever fall from his mouth. 

i stood up, and faced him, but he was already next to me, my face almost touching his body because we were so close.

"theo" i breathed, looking up to his eyes and how close his lips were. he looked down at me intently, dominant but sweet. he whispered.

"i need to know if you still love me"

"i just-"

"please" he stepped forward if that was even possible, and my breath hitched in my throat. i decided it was now or never, and left all the other feeling in the past.

"i still love you theo, so much" i barely even whispered.

he smiled. "thank god"

and with that, he crashed his lips onto mine, my body exploding into millions of sparks bursting inside of me.

he cupped my face with one hand and pulled me as close as possible with the other by my waist, and my hands tangled in his hair, our lips moving in sync, our bodies mushed together as if one. his lips were so soft and touched  mine so gently but so surely, and i felt as if everyhthing that had happened before was a distant memory. we kept kissing, turning into a make out session as the rain wrapped around us but the cold was locked out, us to preoccupied on our business to worry about our temperature. 

he kissed me passionately, tangling his hand into my hair this time, pulling me so close i felt as if i would suffocate. 

he held me, making me worries go away in that one kiss, that one, marvelous kiss.

we pulled away, so out of breath and rested our foreheads against each other, our lips slightly brushing against each other.

"wow" i breathed, my eyelashes touching his cheek.

"wow indeed." he answered, smiling, and, apparently not done yet he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing me once again, better than before and he pushed me up against the cold wall, attacking my neck this time. i moaned in pleasure, and ran my hands through his hair until he went back to my lips.

his tasted to sweet, and he pulled at my bottom lip with his teeth, my mouth opening slightly to allow his tongue to enter. we kissed like that for what seemed like hours, never bored of our lips being molded together, i felt happy, and wished nothing more to be in theo's arms forever.

--------------------

a/n hope u liked this! posting tomorrow soooo stay tuned. leave ur thoughts below! i rlly liked this one and have been wanting to write it since starting this book.

hope u enjoyed x

unedited

word count 1375