fifteen | the day after

ALEXIS POV.

I woke up in a bed. A bed that wasn't mine... I felt around the covers and slowly opened my eyes, a light coming from the ceiling. I groaned, rubbing my eyes and my vision coming more clearly. I looked around and found out I wasn't in a bed, but a car. I turned my head and saw a hand and trailed my look to reveal a body stretched out two seats in front of me. It was Theo.

I chuckled to myself, after our extremely hot and sexy under-the-rain make out, he must have taken me to his car and well, i hope we didn't do it, in his car, obviously. I looked outside and the sun shone bright through the windows, we were in a street i didn't know. The car was pretty big, more of a van and had lots of room space. It had big blankets covering the front windows and I could see Theo's makeshift "closet" in the front passenger seat.

I have to admit, I knew theo lived in a car but had no idea it was this neat.
I stared down at him, his blue eyes closed,  and I smiled while I ran my hands through his soft golden hair.

His eyes slowly opened and he smiled, "Hey" he grunted.

"Hi"

———————————————————-

"And turnnnn here yeah"

"The White House?"

"Yep. That's the one"

Theo pulled into my driveway and got out, opening my door.

"Mlady" he bowed

"How kind of you theo. Maybe we could have saved all the crying if you would have spoken up" I poked his chest playfully and he only shook his head and sighed.

"I'm really sorry, Alexis" he looked down at me, and I smiled

"It's okay, Theo, really. You should stop apologizing." I laughed.

"Coming to the party tonight?" He asked me as we walked to the door

"Party?"

"Yeah, Derek's kind of out of town so Scott's plan is to throw a party so the dread doctors won't take anyone without people noticing"

"Ah, I see. What time?"

"9:30 I guess. They say it's a 'neon theme' so Lydia said you should get there early to paint peoples body's" he rolled his eyes and I laughed

"Jealous?"

"You wish. Just wait till you paint my shirtless body." He winked and left my apartment, which I didn't even realize we entered.

Sorry to leave this on hold for so long! But here we are, next chapter coming up!

If you like froy, go check out my other story , You & Me.

X