0.02

0.02

The moment the car stopped right in front of an unfamiliar building, the tension between you and Jungkook rose up to the extent that he got his hand that was on top of your thigh squeezed rougher, making you squirming at the process of him getting both of you off of the car.

Fiddling with his keys, you stared at his tensed back while he suck in deep breaths and felt heat all over his body. You've got him too aroused that all he wanted to do was remove this itchy feeling he has underneath his pants.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, you arrived at his bedroom.

“I’ve wanted you out of this skirt ever since I saw you today.” His voice was deep and seductive in your ear as he ran a hand up your thigh slowly. "Hands up, clothes off and panties down."

A soft moan escaped your lips as his fingers moved towards your wet core teasingly. He hummed in delectation as he felt the soaked material.

“This wet already?” He chuckled as he kneeled down next to you, his head on level to your waist. He slowly pulled your panties down making you breathe harder and faster.

Your heart beat was uncontrollable when he started kissing from the  flesh of your shoulders and slowly moving down, leaving wet chaste kisses.

Feeling so impatient from the lack of contact of his lips to yours, a throaty whine excape from your lips, just then he suddenly pushed two of his fingers inside your dripping wet core and started moving them in and out while rubbing your clit with his thumb. It was fast and desperate. Captivating and overwhelming. Fuck it! He was good at this! You felt a fiery knot tighten in your stomach with his every movement. You already felt weak and held his shoulders for support, as you felt your legs wobbled a bit. He started to move his fingers more rapidly making you grip his shoulders even more tightly, leaving angry red marks from your nails. A loud and long groan leaving your lips, as you chanted his name repeatedly through ragged breathing.

"Jung--kook... Ah~" Your fingers instinctively tangling his hair's locks when you felt the unfamiliar, new and weird feeling releasing at your lower abdomen.

Jungkook pulled out his fingers making you feel empty and wanting more. He licked his fingers that was coated with your cum seductively, as he enjoys himself tasting your unique sweetness. After that sexy teasing he did in front of you, he locked his lips with yours pushing you towards his bed and having you to taste your own juices. And just when you broke your kiss and took a step back. . . Jungkook was momentarily aghast thinking that you were trying to stop. But his shocked expression turned into a smirk when he saw you throw off your crop top, leaving you just in your bralette.

You moved closer to him and caressed his neck with soft bites and kisses, moving up to his ear and his sharp jaw lines. Your tongue gliding down from his chin to his adams apple that earn you a rough groan from Jungkook.

His eyes growing dark each seconds that past. Just the same with you who's been itching to feel him shoved inside you. You were too desperate at the moment.

“Fuck me, now, Jungkook.”, you whispered hoarsely into his ear as lust and want over powered you. Your left leg trying to wrap at his hip. You wanted to feel him so badly and the hardness underneath his pants that was grazing your soaked core isn't enough for you.

A sly smirk crept on Jungkook's face, seeing and feeling how needy and horny you are for him. Feeling how your wet core stain his jeans and how your hips despondently bucking against his.

You didn’t need to tell him twice. He threw his shirt away, exposing his sculpted torso which caused you to drool. He pulled your bra cups down skillfully with one of his hands and exposing your breasts that caused you to shudder from the immediate cold contact of air. Bending down to reach your exposed breasts and gave each one little soundy sucks while rubbing the other with his thumb.
You unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his pants, freeing his already erect member. Standing proud because of you. He pushed you on the edge of the bed, lifting and spreading your legs too wide for him to place his member appropriately at your entrance. Rubbing the tip of his member to have it lubricated. And just like that. . .

Without a warning he thrust hard into you making you scream loudly and without giving you much time to adjust to his size he started to move. Your walls suddenly clenching around his aroused manhood and causing the latter to moan loudly at the unbelievable strike of pleasure.

“Fuck baby, you’re so tight!” He grunted, eyes darting towards your squirming body under his. "A-Are you... A virg-"

A tear slipping from you eyes made him shut his mouth, however not stopping by the made moment he was really itching and he knew you were too. He closed the gap between your lips and his. Kissing with open mouths, his bottom lip stuck in between yours and he passionately suck on you upper lips. Not too long enough when both of you soon experimentally kissing each other torridly. Tongue to tongue, teeth garzing to teeth, and saliva exchanging with each others.

He moved on top of you supporting his weight on his elbows and started drilling into you at an inhuman speed. The four corners of the room was filled with the sound of your moans, his groans and the sound of skin slapping.

You didn’t care how about how loud you were or who heard you. All you knew was that he were with Jungkook for this one night having your wildest fantasies about him come true. Too lulled and hoping that time would never stop.

Jungkook stopped for a second and thrust again, this time he pulled almost all his length out and thrust really hard making the knot in your stomach burst.

“Ohh Jungkook...” You practically screamed into the pillow as your orgasm ripped through your body making you feel light- headed from the euphoria.

He kept slamming into you until you, hitting the same good spot he found ever since he started pounding into you. Abusing the same spot and soon felt his warm liquid fill you up, as you heard a deep groan of satisfaction from Jungkook.

"Damn! You feel too fucking good!" He breathed, almost too hoarse and sexy from your ears perspective.

The unbearable pleasure you felt when his juices filled you up made bolts of electricity run through your body.

Jungkook slowly pulled out of you and laid beside you, both of you drained and breathless, the high of your alcohol now slightly wearing off.

"So. . . can I get your number?" A coy smile plastered at his face.

You nodded, snuggling to his neck. Being lulled into his sweet yet manly scent. In your mind you knew this is only a one night stand. But no. You didn't regret it.

He got your first.

Your first was given to a person who doesn't love you and probably just felt horny because you kissed him. But no! You ain't regretting anything. Because at the back of your mind, you're thankful that you gave your first to the person you liked the most.

The person whose been the content of your wild fantasies at night.

Jeon Jungkook.

--