0.10 [Last Chapter]

0.10

Several hours later, you stood in front of the mirror, wearing a knee length plum dress which accentuated your curves really well. Jungkook would be there any minute and you felt flutters in your stomach already.

You pull out your phone to call Jungkook, when it starts to vibrate. The flutters in your stomach intensified when you saw Jungkook’s picture flashing on your screen.

“Babe, I’m here,” he said as you answered the call.

“Will be there in a minute”, you sang smiling.

××

“Keep your eyes on the road, Jungkook.”
“But why do you have to look so hot!” He whined.

You smiled sheepishly to yourself. You peeked a look at him. His hair was slightly parted exposing his forehead and his strong features. His white t-shirt clung to his body, shaping his chest. His arm veins popped out as he clutched the car's steering wheel.

He noticed you looking at him and smirked.

“Are you checking me out, Y/N?”

“Maybe,” you whisper biting down on your lower lip.

His gaze darkens as he looks at you saying, “I can’t wait to get back.”

You feel pools forming in your groin at his words. Jeez... how can he do that!

××

He takes your hand as he leads you inside a fancy restaurant. “Are you ready to meet them?” he asks you.

You nod nervously. He smiles.

“Don’t worry, I’m certain they’ll like you.”

Jungkook takes you to the private section of the restaurant and leads you to the table where Jimin, Taehyung and Jin were already sitting. They stand up as you approach them. They greet you warmly and shower compliments on you making you blush.

"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung you can cal--" Taehyung warmly approached you first only to be latched away by Jungkook.

"Hyung... Like I said, she's a fan okay? She knows all of you." The maknae said, trying so hard for his hyungs to understand.

You stood there awkwardly as you waited for them to invite you to sit. Jungkook being the nearest one pushed a chair for you to sit. You mumbled him your thanks before finally letting yourself get indulged at their small convo.

Jin giving you glances every now and then, he would roll his eyes on you whenever you smile to him. That making you feel unwanted and conscious.

"Yah! Stop doing that to her!" Jimin smacked the elders head.

"What did I do?!"

"You keep snorting at her... I know that we both here are jealous because Jungkook's ignoring us for her! But please! Jin hyung, she's still a fan." Jimin scolded Jin like he was the older guy while you listened to them whilst having Taehyung closely sat next to you and chattering like he's trying to make Jungkook jealous.

Which he's really doing on purpose.
Seeing the maknae staring daggers at him whilst pouting is just so cute for his eyes.

"Tch. Shut up Chim! I'm not gay for Jungkook like you!" Jin retorted back.

"Wha- no I'm not!" Jimin grew flustered at Jin's remark. "I'm j-just doing th-this for JiKook shippers ya' know!"

Chuckling at that. . . you let yourself be engrossed by their tiny little fights and nonsense while waiting for the others to arrive.