0.06

0.06

You stopped crying. Your mind went blank realizing that his soft, plump lips is now connected with yours. He kissed you gently. Your eyes slowly shutting as your lips moved on its own, kissing him back. Letting yourself be absorbed and trapped by his luscious lips once again.

Already too drowned by the fact that his lips were cupping yours again in a loving manner. . . you lost it and forgot about the situation and you two got yourself into. Jungkook's lips is what all you know. His soft and warm lips that captivates you.

You deepened the kiss, feeling how Jungkook is drowned to it too. He let one of his hands rest at your hip and one beside your head, supporting himself not to press you too hard on the wood. Your hands wrapped around his torso as you pull him closer to you. Too engrossed to the kiss. Both cheeks red and hot.

Hot blood rushing through Jungkook's veins as he felt his cheeks and ears grew hotter. His lips now disconnecting from yours and now to your ears, suckling and biting it sensually then moving to your jaw and neck. A bruise formed at the flesh he nibbled on. That, making you want more. You spread your legs and instinctively wrapped them around his waist. Forgetting the fact that Jin is still in the said room.

You muffled a few heavy breathes, hearing Jin's footsteps around the room. Jungkook on the other hand didn't care at all. He had he's ears redder. He's aware that you felt his hardness in between your clothed area. Just thin fabrics between the both of you and that almost making it felt bare. Both chests touching and hips rolling in a pleasurable sync.

In the background, you heard a door shut with a thud indicating Jin had left the room. Jungkook, being partially cautious, looked around the room before letting you out.

Once out, you surprised Jungkook by throwing your arms around his neck and burying your face in his chest. He grew nervous, letting out a stream of deep chuckles. The fact that this was it, your last meeting with him, overwhelmed you and you couldn’t stop your tears from flowing down.

“Hey, are you okay?” He said tensely. He pulled you away and carefully wiped off your tears with his thumb.

You nodded slowly saying, “Sorry, it’s just that you’ll be gone tomorrow and I’ll miss you. These three days have been quite….”  You trailed of feeling a loss of words.

Jungkook pulled you in his arms again and whispered hoarsely in your ear, “I’ll miss you too, baby.”

Your body was charged with electric currents by his words and before you knew it you were kissing him again, deeper and much more passionate this time. Your tongues twining with each other as his swollen lips caught yours perfectly. His hands clasped your ass while you stroked his hardened clothed crotch causing both of you moaning in lust for each other's mouth. You knew this would be the last time and you wanted to give your best to him.

You pulled away from the kiss, leaving a fuzzy Jungkook stared at you confusedly. A sly smirk forming your lips.

You kneeled down, undid his jeans and pulled out his pumped up member. You saw how his eyes widened at that and how his cheeks flushed redder if that's even possible. You tighten your hold around his member and move your hands up and down on it. You left a ready chaste kiss at his tip.

Jungkook closed his eyes and surrenders to the rhythm set by you. Heavy breathy groans from him only made you more turned on.

How can a guy sounds so sexy!?

Suddenly, you draw him into your mouth, sucking hard, your tongue torturing him. Swirling your tongue as you jack off what your mouth couldn't take from his length. His eyes rolling back just like how his head leaned back too because of the bolts of pleasure he's feeling.

"Whoa… Baby.” He grunted.
You continue your sweet torture. his dick almost feeling numb from all the sucking. Jungkook flexes his hips, rolling, bucking and pushing himself further into your mouth. You hummed at that taking him to his limits.

“Ah!” He groaned and pulled you up on your feet. His precum connected with your lips.

He pushed you to the table in the corner of his room and bent you over it. In one swift motion he had unbuttoned your jeans and pulled it down along with your underwear, exposing your backside to him.

You shuddered at the sudden coldness of air hitting your exposed back. Jungkook's eyes darkened with lust, seeing the staggering view before his eyes.

You moaned loudly when you felt his member brush at your entrance in a teasing manner. Jungkook smacked your ass hard making you yelp in pain. His touches making you crazy.

“Be quiet, others will hear you,” he said and roughly shoved his member inside you. He grasped your hair in a fist and pulls gently, holding you in place. You cannot move.

You groan loudly. It feels deeper this time. He circles his hips and pulls back, pauses a beat, and then eases his way back in. His thumb reaching your clit and roughly rubbing it. He repeats this motion again and again. It’s driving you insane – his teasing, deliberately slow thrusts, and the feeling of fullness is overwhelming.

He fills you up fucking real good! And you cannot help but to itch only for him. Only Jungkook could make you feel this unbearable yet wonderful feeling.

Your body convulses around him, and you come loudly calling out his name. Jungkook follows with two sharp thrusts, and pours himself into you as he finds his release. Him still slowly moving inside you, letting the both of you drive your highs. Reaching heaven as he carefully pull out of you. . . mixed cums dripped down your legs.

It was silent after the intimate momentum you have shared. Only harsh panting and heavy breathing was heard inside the four corners of the room. However both have that satisfied grin on each faces.

"Thank you. . . Jungkook." You breathed. Awkwardly picking your clothes when he didn't say something and remained looking at you.

Just then. After wearing your clothes back, your felt him hug you from behind. "Thank you, too."

You smiled at that.

He wore his pants back and awkwardly gave glances to you. "So what do you say. . . we become friends?"

His offer ripped that warm smile of yours to fell into confusion.

"Friends. . . Just friends." He said.
You laughed at him as you shook your head.

"That isn't necessary, Jungkook." You told him with furrowed brows. "You'll be leaving our country tomorrow and you shouldn't be befriending the girl you just had one night stand with, should you? No. So, let's just not keep in touch."

"It's the best for us." You sang out before kissing his cheek for the last time and walking pass by him towards the door. "Goodbye Jungkook. For real now."

A bitter giggle escaped your lips before turning your heels to leave the stunned maknae alone. He was silent the whole time he listened to you. Just there standing silent.

He himself didn't know why he offered for friendship.

--