Backstage

I went backstage after Stark's phenomenal speech, searching for my best friend Jason who was in charge of the lightning and the sound. We needed to discuss something for our upcoming project on retro-reflective panels but I couldn't find him even though we agreed to meet here after the speech. I opened the door to one of the rooms, hoping to find him in there, and quickly bumped into a tall, dark figure.

"Sorry." I quickly mumbled until I looked up and saw who the firgure was. Stark. Smirking.

"Hey there." he looked down at me and I tried to avoid his gaze. Jesus, he was much taller and muscular in person. His voice was pure sex, making my knees go weak.

"Hey uhm..sorry again." I mumbled, far too shy to look him in the eyes.

"No problem, I couldn't be mad at such a pretty little thing like you." Ew, seriously? Was he hitting on me? 

"Heheheh, riiight..." I wanted to walk past him but the billionaire grabbed my arm, pulling me back in front of him.

"You're Aria Harrington, right?"

"Yes? How did you know that?"

"Sweetheart, I know everything. I've done my research. Valedictorian of your high school and now you're on top of all your classes. Great work." After this praise I finally found the courage to look him in the eyes and there I found the most beautiful, brown orbs I've ever seen. 

"Thank you very much, Sir. This means a lot to me. I should be going then, it was a great speech by the way. Have a nice day, Sir."

"Ah ah ah." He stopped me again. "You need my help." What? How did he know?

"Oh, do I?" I snapped. His arrogant and cocky manner really made me angry.

"Yes hunny, you do." Stark said dangerously low, pushing me into a dark corner against a wall. What the hell? I knew he was a playboy but seducing a student? I could be a minor for god's sake!

"A tad forward, eh? Let me go!"

"I know you've got some money issues, baby." The man in front of me said, smirking and showing his perfect pearly whites. I couldn't deny that he was absolutely hot.

"None of your business!" I snapped back, trying to get free but he wasn't having any of it.

"I could help you. I got a lot of money, you know?" I checked him out. $50.000 Rolex watch, $5.000 Armani suit and at least $2.000 leather shoes. This man didn't hide his wealth.

"I know." I answered, pretending not to care even though I was petty interested where Stark was going with this whole conversation.

"You're so smart, you deserve to be here. I could help you with that, sweetheart." I looked straight in his eyes. There was something dark, dangerous and sexy. "For something in return, of course." He chuckled and put his hands on my thigh, sliding it upwards. Fucking playboy, who the hell does he think he is?

"What the fuck?" I screamed, pushing him away from me. He merely laughed at me.

"C'mon, what do you say, sweetheart? You're such a pretty thing, we could be so hot together." He approached me again and I raised my leg, ready to kick him right into the balls. "Mh, feisty. I like a woman with attitude." Stark's smirk grew bigger and bigger and I started to aim for his crotch. "Calm down, baby!" He laughed and put his hand on his groin, protecting it from me. 

"Don't you baby me!" 

"You need some money and I got it. I'll pay for everything, everything you want. College, clothes, food, jewellery, a car..." My head snapped up and he smirked. "Sounds great, eh? And in return you'll be my arm candy."

"Arm candy?" I hissed. What a disrespectful prick. This guy should learn to respect women rather than treating them like sluts.

"Yeah, joining me on parties, dinners and being there for my private needs."

"So you're offering to be my sugar daddy?"

"If you want to put it that way, yes." I looked him up and down, he would be a pretty fucking hot sugar daddy, Amanda would freak out if she knew. 

"No and thank you. Get lost, idiot." I hissed.

"Well, you'll eventually come around. The first bills for this semester will arrive soon. If you change your mind, you know where you can find me." Uhm, no? Idiot. He came closer, putting both of his hands on the side of my face and looking me deep in the eyes. He let out a dark growl and his warm breath hit my face. Stark smelled like coffee, whiskey and mint gum, a dangerously sexy combination. He came even closer, leaning into my ear while his beard brushed against my cheek, making me go crazy. "See you, baby." the billionaire whispered gently into my ear, biting my earlobe as he leaned away from me. Then left without another word, just like that and I remained speechless. Why would Tony Stark want to be a sugar daddy, my sugar daddy? He could have every woman on Earth if he wanted to. I shook me head, continuing my search for Jason but of course I had to run into Amanda.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" She screamed at me, grabbing me by my arms and shaking me.

"What was what?"

"DON'T PLAY WITH ME! WHAT WAS TONY STARK DOING HERE, TALKING TO YOU!?"

"SHHHT!" I hissed and put my hands over her mouth to shut her up. I looked around, hoping that nobody heard us. "Come with me!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her into one of the dressing rooms. "Amanda, you won't believe it."

"WHAT, GIRL? WHAT?"

"He wants to be my sugar daddy."

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" she screamed. "JACKPOT BABY!" Amanda hugged me, squealing out of happiness. "And you said yes of course!" I shook my head. "WHAT? Are you insane? Aria, why?" She collapsed on the couch, nearly crying.

"Because I can't do this. I don't want to sell my body." She nodded.

"I understand but just think about it! You don't need to worry about money or anythig else! And he's smart, he could help you with your projects and everything! He loves science just like you."

"He's a fucking playboy!" I snorted.

"I know, girl. I mean, I saw how he nearly seduced you then and there!" Amanda couldn't hide her giggle.

"He didn't seduce me, he harassed me!"

"Oh, don't lie! You liked it, at least a bit!" I blushed and Amanda. "Imagine what else he can do." She pumped her eyebrows up and down.

"Oh, stop it you!"

"Would you allow me to join you guys for a threesome?" She cheekily asked.

"OH MY GOD! STOP IT!" I grabbed a pillow and threw it directly into her face, making her laugh even more.

"Honestly, I think you should go for it." Amanda said seriously and I nodded, considering it.

"I don't want to lose my virginity that way."

"I understand but the guys we meet are not better. In my opinion, Stark would be the perfect choice."

"He is a selfish bastard."

"Yeah, but most likely not in the bedroom. Real men love it when they can give a woman pleasure, only boys care about their own needs. A man will respect your boundaries and I'm sure he will take things slow if you want." And suddenly I felt brave, I didn't even know why. I trusted Amanda's experience and judgement so maybe the whole idea was not so bad. 

"Maybe I'll do it!"

"Yeah, that's my girl!" Amanda cheered.