10880 Malibu Point, 90265

Stark's call came in 3 days after our last meeting, inviting me over to dinner. He had taken care of my bills, even sending me a nice outfit to wear to the dinner at his house. It was a simple but nice black dress which was hugging my body and showing off my small curves. He also included a pair of black Louboutin high heels. The whole outfit cost more than my monthly tuition here at MIT. I applied some minimal amount of make-up, just a little bit of eyeliner and deep red lips. I looked in the mirror and finally felt beautiful for the first time in a while. Amanda stood behind me, jumping up and down.

"You look so beautiful!" she said excitedly. "He won't be able to keep his hands off you!" My face fell, that's exactly the thing I wanted to avoid. "Don't worry, everything will be fine!" she assured me. "He will not take advantage of you maybe you won't even sleep together tonight. It's your first "meeting" together and this man has style, he won't take you right away." I arched one eyebrow. "Trust me! Stark likes sex, we all know that but I'm pretty sure he wants to enjoy this whole thing and sleeping with a virgin who is not ready is not enjoyable!"

"You're so mean!" I blurted out and Amanda immediately hugged me.

"Oh honey, I didn't want to hurt you! But it's the truth, it wont be enjoyable for the both of you and Stark knows it and I'm pretty sure he isn't a rapist." My roommate gave me a small smile. "You won't lose your virginity tonight but be prepared for some other, awesome stuff. This guy will seduce you like no tomorrow."

"You're so excited. You should do this for me." I sighed.

"I totally would, girl and you know it! But it's you he wants."

------------------

The door opened automatically and let me inside his huge mansion.

"Good evening, miss." Somebody or something greeted me.

"What the...?"

"That's JARVIS, he runs the house." Stark's voice said, waiting for me in the living room. Holy fuck. The black three-piece suit with a white button-up shirt he wore made him look good enough to eat. I loved three-piece suits, especially on him.

"Welcome, my dear." He greeted me, taking my hand into his, kissing it quickly and pulling e over to the dinner table where the food was already waiting. Stark pulled out my chair like a gentleman, letting me sit. He leaned over my shoulder and whispered n my ear. "You look quite delicious, sweetheart." He leaned closer and quickly kissed my cheek. I blushed, not knowing what to say in the presence of such a man. I've dated guys, yes but they were boys, never experienced men like him. 

"Uhm, thank you, Sir." He smirked, walked around the table and sat down himself. A private butler placed two plated with salat in front of us. 

"Wine?" asked Stark and grabbed a bottle of expensive looking wine out of the wine cooler. I nodded and he filled my glass. "Chateau Margaux, 1787. The most expensive wine in the world." he explained, obviously trying to impress me and I took a small sip. It tasted amazing, better than any drink I've ever tried. "Costed me about $500.000." My eyes snapped open any I nearly spit out the wine while Stark just laughed. "You like it?"

"Yes, I do. It tastes very unique." He nodded and took a huge sip of the red liquid, is tongue slightly darting out to taste even more. 

"You're absolutely right. Very dry finish, though, wouldn't you agree?" I just shook my head in agreement, I had no idea what he meant and Stark knew it and smirked. "You have no idea, right?"

"No." I smiled at him. "I'm not really a wine expert." The salat was delicious as well and shortly after the waiter came once again with the main course.