Night out

Five days passed after our eventful meeting and I became frustrated. Sexually frustrated.

"I can't believe this asshole just left me!" I whined, strutting back and forth in our dorm room while Amanda sat on her bed, listening to my complaints and offering helpful advice.

"Damn, this guy is good." she murmured. "He's teasing you, that's so sexy!"

"NO!"

"Yes! I's literally driving you crazy, treasuring you. That's what a man is supposed to do! He makes you want him!"

"Uh but I do want him! Can't he just fuck me?" Amanda laughed.

"Oh la la, from a holy virgin to a wanton woman." She teased me and I laughed.

"Nobody could ever compare to him."

"Oh my god! You're not falling in love with him, are you?"

"Of course not! You were right, none of the boys here could give me what he can."

"So you think you're ready?"

"I'm not 100% sure but yes,."

"You'll never be 100% sure."

Then my phone rang and his name plopped up on the screen.

"Oh my god!" screamed Amanda. "GO! GO! GO!" 

I quickly answered the phone, trying to sound cool

"Hi." I said lightly and turned on the speakers so Amanda could listen.

"Hello, beautiful." his deep and gentle voice answered, sending me nearly over the edge while Amanda nearly fainted. "How are you?"

"Pretty good, how are you?"

"Not bad, honey. Even better now because I hear your voice. I've been think about you, you know?" I nearly freaked out but Amanda shot me a dirty look and I knew that I had to be calm.

"Oh yeah, did you?"

"Mh-hm and I can tell you've been thinking about me as well."

"Can you?"

"Yes, you're out of breath. What have you been doing you naughty girl?" I could practically hear his smirk. I wanted to turn the speakers off but Amanda looked and me angrily. "Have you been touching yourself, think about me?" Amanda let out a quite giggle, pushing her head into a pillow to keep quiet. "Was that your little friend in the background?" asked Stark amused.

"Oh my god." I groaned. "Yes."

"We should totally have a threesome." he suggested.

"OH YEAH, BABY!" screamed Amanda and he chuckled.

"See, your friend is up for it. We could teach you a lot of things."

"Damn right." Amanda winked at me.

"Oh Jesus guys!" I laughed and blushed. 

"I bet you're blushing again." said Stark and I groaned. He knew me so well.

"Why are you calling?"

"I wanted to invite you out for some drinks tonight. Wear something fancy, I'll be there at 10pm to pick you up outside of MIT. I don't want to run into one of my old professors."

----------

Stark took me to an expensive rooftop bar in Boston, he ordered a Scotch on the rocks and a Cosmopolitan for me.

"So, why did you invite me tonight?" I asked, taking a sip of my Cosmopolitan. It tasted weird and the alcohol was very strong but I liked it. Of course Stark didn't know that I've never drank such strong alcohol before.