Kuro (Servamp)

//You are his eve.//

"Get up from the couch you stupid little sh-" "So troublesome that I could die."

Your eye twitches in frustration and you grab the foot of the lazy Servamp. You can't believe that out of all the people in the world, somehow YOU were the one who had to take care of this stupid boy!

"Oi! Let go of me!" Kuro groans. "I told you to get off the couch 10 times Kuro! I've had enough! It's my turn to be on the couch and watch (Favourite Movie)!" You screech like a crazy old lady as you throw him off the couch. He landed on his face and groaned. "Do I need to plan my own funeral? Maybe I could just die without a funeral... It's too much of a bother to plan a funeral."

You huff and flop on the couch, your mouth stretching into a wide smile when you felt the comfort in the couch. This couch was life. Your most favourite thing to be laying on top of other than your bed or Kuro (if he never got out of bed and used up all the space).

"Make me ramen." Kuro pokes at your cheek as you try to watch (Favourite Movie). You ignore him as he continues to bother you and poke you. Suddenly, when your favourite part is about to come up, Kuro stands in front of the T.V. You groan and throw a pillow at his face. "Go awayyyyy!"

Kuro didn't dodge. The pillow hit his face and he facepalmed. "Humans are so short-tempered." He said as he walked towards you. You glare at him, but the next thing he did surprised you and made your face turn red. He grabbed your cheeks, forced you to sit up, and stared straight into your eyes.

"Look, I don't care if you don't cook anything for me. I just want your attention. Besides, (Favourite Movie) is boring."

~Lance