Child Emperor (One Punch Man)

both of you are 10
Whuddup this was a draft from nearly a year ago lmAO

"How annoying." Child Emperor sighed at you, watching you beg for him to help you with your homework.

"Emperor, please!" You beg, clapping your hands together and bowing your head. You were also on your knees.

The child prodigy groaned, then grabbed your hand and pulled you up. He was getting embarrassed because... people were watching.
Yeah, you two were in public.

"Fine. Just shut up!" The young hero hissed. He could see your eyes light up and a big smile form on your face, making him bite the inside of his cheek to keep himself from chuckling.

"Thank you!~" you chirp. You drag him over to your house, wanting to give him food. Emperor had no choice but let himself be dragged.

The two of you were best friends since birth. You admired Emperor for his highly impressive intelligence, while he looked down on you for your... below average intelligence. But no matter what, you always managed to have him study with you.

As the two of you were walking, you let a question slip off your tongue. "So, when should we get married?"

You heard your best friend choke on air right after you asked. Emperor lightly punched you on the shoulder and growled. "Who said anything about us getting married?!"

A giggle left your lips. "Me!" Seeing your best friend's flushed, red face made you laugh even louder. It was so fun to tease him.

"Idiot! Don't say that. We're too young and besides, we're not even a couple yet..."
Yet.

You stared at the boy, then grinned. "Okay okay! But promise me we'll get married when we're older, okay?" You asked, holding up a pinky to pinky promise.

Emperor rolled his eyes at your childish nature. But then again, both of you are ten. It was normal for you to hold up a pinky finger and act like he had to promise his whole heart to this one commitment.

"Y'know what? Fine. Let's get married when we're older, but only if you get smarter." He smirked, wrapping his own pinky around yours.

You grinned. Well, this was a big motivation for you to study every night.

"I'll definitely get smarter! But you have to teach me everything, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."