Shot 1 Rangaa - Maya

*Tried to write something on request of @Radhika402 hey I hope I did half justice if not full  and sorry for the errors. This is all I could imagine on my mind. 

**Other readers do give it a read if you are interested.I loved Billa more than Ranga character but this was on request so :)

They walked hand in hand and fingers entwined looking forward to their new destination

They walked hand in hand and fingers entwined looking forward to their new destination.He stopped looking at his lady love.She gave him a confusing stare.

"What happened why did you stop?"

"Maya.Do you think this will work?"

Maya looked around their surroundings and then back to themselves.

"What?"

He took a minute and sat outside one of the closed shops.It was night time and not much people were around.He held her hand and made her sit beside him.

"Ranga.tell me whats disturbing you?"

A foolish grin appeared on his face but it did not wash away the serious look he had a while ago.

"Maya will you be able to adjust with a person like me.I mean we had different life styles and.I feel you deserve better than me."

Maya rolled her eyes and laughed at her man.He had something which she could not resist.She tightened the clap of their hands and kissed his wound at which he made a face.

"Is it still hurting?"

He gave a nod and she kissed it again to make him feel better.

"Do you love me?"

He looked at her perplexed.It was a sudden question and he knew the answer.

"Ofcourse.You were my only source of motivation on that hell."

He bit his lips and she laughed.She lessened the distance between them and wrapped her hands around his shoulder.His eyes came out and looked around.There were not much people.His breathe increased and he felt butterflies in his stomach.Soon he was taken to heaven by her lips.She initiated for first few seconds slowly and had his hands around her.He could not take it for longer.He pulled her closer by his hand at back of her head and deepened the kiss.It went on for quite long and they came out losing breathe.

He panted and moved his head still in a daze.She wiped off the lipstick from his lips using her finger.

"Do you still need any proof to know if this is going to work?Or you want me to show more love for you i can."

This girl had guts and he feared her move.The smirk on her face depicted she had her next move ready.So he better stop before getting to next level.

"No.Its okay I got the answer.Ammo.That was.something.Wonder what her next move will be like."

He heard her voice breaking into laughter and she rested her head on his shoulder.She played with his fingers on her lap.