Shot 3 Billa - Maya

Being in presence of hundreds of people from his own world.Billa felt uneasy.He felt he didnt knew these people.He wanted to be somewhere else.Standing at some corner with glass on hand.He was slowly enjoying his drink.Ranjit went to him.

R-"Billa are you alright.All are asking about you and you are standing here alone."

B-"Im fine.Just have headache.Wrap this up soon Ranjit.Im heading back."

R-"But Billa."

His mood turned off more seeing person approaching him.Wearing seducing dress and flaunting her moves.Lisa came there holding his hand.

L-"Billa come.Lets have dance."

She was taken back with sudden push from her.He caught his head and excused himself which shocked her and Ranjit.He left from there finishing his drink.

L-"Whats wrong with him Ranjit.Im seeing this behavior from last few days."

R-"Its okay.He is stressed for some reason."

Walking across huge number of people enjoying party.He could see from behind those black shades.All had eyes on him.He was leaving party when stopped in his tracks.Hearing smile which almost made him hold his breathe.She was standing with glass on her hand.Looking serenely beautiful in that long white dress.Though it wasnt seducing dress.He could feel his throat drying.Measuring every inch of her curve in his mind.Billa clenched his fist controlling his inner desires.Seeing her like that it pinned him to hold her and do something.

"Maya you are looking beautiful.In this dress.Im sure you will get someone special.Tonight in this party."

Maya joined him in his work a month ago.Since then she had been torturing her.Every time she comes across him.He spoke to her only once when she was introduced to him.Even he didnt knew himself why he didnt interacted with her.Or it was difficult for him to have any conversation with her.When all he wanted to do was something else.He stopped waiter taking another glass from tray.Finishing drink at one go.He wiped his mouth.Drink helped him to get rid of intoxication caused by her.

M-"I dont think so.My luck has been bad with guys.Till now I didnt get to meet that one man.Whom I can say he is special.Guess I have to wait."

Her laughter echoed in his ears.Making him shut his eyes.He saw her lips touching glass and cursed glass how luck was in its favor at moment than him.She wet her lips by her tongue and kept glass on tray leaving from there.He found same tray stopping waiter again and took glass.Eyeing her from far away he finished drink from same glass.Placing his lips on same place where her lip stick mark was.He groaned from inside feeling sense of her taste.He wanted to devour her anyhow.But it was first time he was finding it impossible.

Billa was someone who believed on never mixing his personal need with his work.Thats where confusion lies in getting Maya for himself.But this was going overboard.He had to do something.

Standing at distance Lisa and Ranjit watched that.Desperation in Billa's eyes was visible for Maya.They have been with him for so long and were well aware of that.Lisa fumed in jealousy and tried to match Maya doing everything.But she was losing to her every single time.

L-"Billa I cant lose you at any cost.I will make sure you come back to me."

"