Dean x daughter

Im Walking up the drive when  i see the front door slightly open, takinging caution, like my mum always taught me, i push it open so i walk in. Stepping over all the mess i spot a trail of blood leading to the kitchen, i can feel my heart rate speeding up. "Mum!" I shout in a hushed voice. Then i saw it, i saw it my mum laid on the floor blood all around her "Mum, mum please"  shaking her hoping in my mind that shes alright shes just past out but i already know the truth, im to late. Next to her hand the words 'box under bed' was written in her blood. Wonder what that means i manage to pull my self of the floor to find out. "Why did she have to go, i love you mum".

Sure enough there is a shoe box under her bed, pulling it out im slightly scared to open it not knowing whats inside. " what could possibly be in here, i should be calling the police." Talking to my myself and my mum i guess.
Taking deep breath i pull the lid of finding a letter , a gun and a weird shaped knife with funny engravings on the side. Taking care i move the weapons aside and unfold the letter.
Y/n
Baby im sorry because if your reading this it means im dead. Now i know ive never spoke of your father but he is a good man, i met him 18 years ago and never saw him again, i just couldnt face him after i left him. Im sorry kept you both apart. His name is Dean winchester and his brother is called Sam. They are good, caring people and will keep you safe. I need you to call him  (phone number).
Theres a reason we were always moving why i was so protective of you and thought you how to shout and fight, ask sam and dean to explain, please. Take the gun with you and the knife, if a person with black eyes attacks you use this knife, nothing else will work (they will explain that too) Now i love you baby girl, promise me you will be good and im sorry im not there anymore.

Its been about an hour, im now sat on the floor with you mums head in my lap, tears still rolling down my  face, i called Dean, not saying who i was or who my mum was, just she knew him and told me to call him if anything happened.
He Sound a bit annoyed that i bugged him he said that he was on his way and will be about and hour. The sound of the front door interrupts me from my thought and i can hear shouting "hey kid, you here!" "Y/N!". But i make no efforts to move to talk, not wanting to leave my mum.

*third person p.o.v*
Dean was just wrapping up a hunt when he got a call from a kid saying her mum told her to call him. When he got there he couldn't find anyone in the first few rooms of the house when, he keep looking, shouting. Entering the kitchen he sees a young girl about 17 sat on the floor with a women Dean almost instantly recognised, it was the love of his life who left him 18 years ago, and now shes dead.
"Hey, Y/N is it. Im Dean." He trys getting her attention. She slowly looks at him and what he sees almost breaks his heart right there, not only does she looks so broken with tears running down her face. But she also had his green eyes and freckles.
"She left me a letter to call you, to call my dad" she whispers.

*youre p.o.v*
I can see the upset look on his face from seeing my mum like this, and see that he is my dad, i can we have the same eyes. "She told me you would explain"
"And tell me what  this knife is for" i pull the knife out and hand it to him, he shows no reactions towards it. "i will do but first lets get you out of here and you can meet my brother sam".

*half an hour later*
Im now sat in an old style black car, dean, or should i say dad now, i mean i only just met the guy. He probably doesn't even want me to go with him now, where am i going to go if he wont take me in. I will be holmeles.
"You don't have do this for me you know, i understand if you don't want me, i mean we don't even know each other."
I blurt out all my thoughts to dean not even thinking about it.
"Just because we  never knew each other up until a few hours ago doesn't mean i don't want you. I never knew why your mum left like she did all those years ago but now i guess i do. But what she didn't know, is that, even though i thought it could probably never happen for me in my life, i always wanted kids and would have loved to been there with both of you. So, even though i wish it had been under better circumstances, i am glad i met you and i am taking you home. I promise you i will explain every thing right after you meet your uncle sam. God that sounds odd, uncle sam
And me a dad. You don't have to  call me dad until your ready or at all if you even want to but-"
"Thank-you.... Dad. God that sounds weird for me, heh."
I cut him of from his rambling, i think he got caught up in saying everything that  he has been thinking all day now. I know where i get that from.

************************************

Its been a whole year now that i have been living with my dad and uncle sam in bunker and they've been training me to hunt. As much as they didn't want me to told them that cant stop me, i want to help people like me and my mum, like they do.
My dad was right that day, even though it could have been in better circumstances and i wish my mum was still here i wouldn't change a thing, i love my new family.