Chapter 6// Let's just stop this

Y/n pov

I woke up with the word biggest headache ever, I held my body up with my ebows as I look around the room.

I lean on one ebow as I held my head with the other, but I wasn't alone on the bed.

I look down to see V soundly sleeping next to me with one of his hands under the pillow.

His pale face getting hit by the morning sun, his lip letting out calming snore.

Snuggling his face deeper into the pillow, my eyes widen when my gaze moved to his bare chest that calmly moves with the rhythm of his soft breathing.

As instincts kicked in I took off the covers qukly, to find that I had a long white button up shirt.

The shirt had 5 undone buttons  as it rolled up to my stomach showing my black laced undies.

I violently shake my head as I start to freak out "No no no no no what happend" I looked at the sleeping idol.

"J-just to make sure" I whispered as I peel of the Sheetz off of taehyung body.

Letting out a relief sigh as the idol has his jeans on, shaking him lightly to wake up.

V groaned, swatting my hands away to leave him alone, he buried his face more into the soft white pillow.

I got up to look for something to wear other then V dressy shirt that stops on my mid thighs.

As to my busyness (more like laziness) I had not washed my clothes to the point I have nothing but a pair of spandex and pink fuzzy socks.

Slipping on the spandex and socks, the spandex was covered by the shirt as if it's not there, I button up the shirt leaving one undone.

I walked to the restroom to brush my teeth before going down stairs.

I walk to the living room to find a mess and sleeping males, i lazily walked to the kitchen dragging my fuzzy socks.

'This is going to be a lot of hangover soup to make' I thought as I walk to fridge, gathering the stuff I needed.

I jumped a little at the form that walked in unexpectedly as I place the pot on the stove "what are you making?" The idol asked as he walks to the cabinet getting a glass and fills it up with faucet water.

I crank up the heat on the stove as I mumble my words "hangover soup" "Oh you need help?" Jhope asked as he gentle place the cup upside down in the sink.

"No it's fine you can just sit in watch" I pipped as I grad a sharp knife and a cutting board, placing it on the counter.

jhope sat on the stool that was on the opposite of the counter, holding his head with his palms "are you sure?".

"Yup" i said as I pop the 'p' in the end as I was washing the vegetables.

Jhope sat there burning holes at the back of my head as he zones out.

"what dose a dark lotus flower means?" He mumbles loud enough for me to hear causing me to stop at my actions "huh?".

"Uh.....nothing never mined"

Giving him a questionable face I slowly nodded my head and return on what I was doing.

"Why did you ask?" I question as I poor coffee in a big mug that has 'fuck off' in big pink letters, adding sugar and milk to it as I gaze at him at time to time.

I Place the mug next to the cutting board as I start cutting the vegetables.

"It's just this one girl"