Chapter 8// Date

Y/n pov

I woke up with a pounding in my head and the urge to throw up, breaking free from the strong arms of a man that held my waist tightly and ran to the bathroom, finding inori already hovering over the toilet , as the throw up was already coming out I ran to the tub letting out all fluid my fragile body held "y/n you okay?" V asked with his raspy voice as he popped his head in the bathroom door cutely rubbing his eyes "ah inori where th-," another raspy voice came "ah your still here?" Looking at Sebastian lazily "yup that girl wouldn't even let me go and I had no ride back home so I guess I'll just crash here" Sebastian point out leaning against the door frame Crossing his belt arms over his hard chest.

"Anyway want food?" He offers as he swings the wooden spoon around V gaved him a confused face "you made food?" "Well yea the girls are like half dead so why not make them food" he pipped walking down the hall V followed him leaving me and inori in the bathroom.

~

Everyone awkwardly sitting in the table with a bowl of hangover soup infrot of us seeing the steam leave the hot bowl, all you can hear in the quite room is the slurping and the sound of the spoon hitting the glass bowl, the quietness disappeared when V spoke "so your a pretty good cook I see" V asked Sebastian "yup" Sebastian remarks letting the silent take over again, me and inori would glance at each other then glance back to our food, wanting to brake the awkward silent I began to talk "so how did you find us and who are you again?".

Everyone shifted there gaze to me "well both of you got drunk y/n unlock her phone and hand it to a stranger aka me who called 'taetae' and he came and pick you guys up then your sister inori kidnapped a handsome stranger and that leads us to where we are now" me and inori looked down to our bowls in embarrassment, inori lean towards me mumbling "at least handsome stranger can cook".

~

"Yea?" I sat on my bed looking at V who called me to my room while we where watching a movie in the living room "do you remember anything about last night?" V asked eagerly awaiting for my answer "no" V groaned lazy sitting down next to me on the bed "why was I supposed to remember something?" I question "well yea kinda" he muttered looking at the ground.

"What is it?" I questioned flowing his gaze to the floor "to be mine" he whipher i shifted my gaze to him "what?" "You where upset with jhope and the dark girl or something" he mumble "so I want you to be mine" he finished and shifted his gaze to me "but V i-" "I know so let me have a chance" he cut me off "how?" I asked looking at him confused, he thought for a bit when a idea popped up he snap his long Slim finger "date!".

I stayed qeiut in thought keeping my gaze in his dark eyes 'that's not a bad idea right?' "Okay" V smiled widely standing up, cupping my checks and lightly kissing my forehead "Okay I'll go get ready, dress formal and I'll pick you up at" he looked at the time on his phone "2:30" grabbing his jacket that was laying on the floor and slipped his shoes on "see you in a bit" he excitedly exclaim as he walked out the door.

Walking him out I flowed him to the front door "but V your a idol ho-" V cut me off as he waves goodbye to inori and Sebastian who sat on the couch watching tv "don't worry I'll think of something" Finley reaching the door V landed a sweet kiss on my temple one last time before he exited.

When the door closed I turn to the couch catching inori and Sebastian amused grin "don't worry about what?" Inori asked as a grin creep up on her face Sebastian face matched hers "date" inori clapped "about fucken dam time!" "Wait aren't they already dateing tho?" Sebastian asked tilting his head a little with cunfusen "no".