Chapter 10~Delivery Girl

It's not cool when someone can piss the heck out of you with just a little effort. Like bitch, did your parents raise to be an expert wrecker of my mood?

Lencie's P.O.V

I look at him as if he told me that that the water turns pink. "I don't know how to drive!" I complain.

"Hmmm. Okay then, you'll bring Tres-" he covered my mouth. "No buts!" He smiled. I thought he wanted to help me away from his face!

I glared at him. I look over at Victoria who is looking at us. "Victoria play Something Bad!"

Now she's the one frowning? She knows all the song of Shawn Mendes! "What? I don't know that song!"

Now I'm frowning too! "Hey it's by Shawn Mendes!"

She think about it for a moment. She crossed her arms. "It's 'something big'!" She said and ran to the office.

[Cute giggle] 1, 2, 3, 4

Oh, whoa, oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Play the lotto you might win it.
It's like 25 to life so you bust out of prison.

Oops. When she came back I gave her a peace sign.

"So, here's the order. Good luck and enjoy!" He handed me the paper bag. Then he gave me a smile and waved me goodbye. Then he went back to Victoria.

I can't stop feeling bad about it.

I went outside, straight to the car. Tres is already waiting. Instead of sitting beside him, I sat at the back.

"Hey babe, how can I hold your hand-"

"Shut up!!!!!" I told him and close my eyes shut. T______T I forgot my phone! Wynd have it!

I SLAM THE DOOR SHUT. I look at Tres and give him a warning sign. He then me a wink and then smile. Tsk, hope an eye fell off!

Knock knock

I look at him again with a glare. He just gave me a peace sign, then he mouthed "Take care babe!" He winked again.

I just show him my fist and walk towards the door. Well, the customer is probably a werewolf. The house is huge. Maybe the Alpha's house. So cool! I wish I could have a house or mansion like this too. So starting today I'll work hard! I'll start to be a good girl ^____^ especially to my brother Wynd.

Sweeney Cafe or SC is not an ordinary cafe. The cafe is only for werewolves, and selected humans. Example of those human beings were business freaks. For other info, ask the Alphas.

Knock-

Without looking at the guy named Chris I said "So Chris, here's your order. Strawberry smoothie, large. Biggest burger- wait what, Sweeney don't offer burger-"