1

Lisa's pov:-

This is insane. Why should I be the only one who is punished when Jisoo Unnie also ate her ice-cream.

Few hours ago...
"Yah Jolisa I am hungry !!" Jisoo Unnie said to me.

"Unnie I am also hungry but we don't have anything to eat " I said and pouted.

"Who said we don't have anything to eat?" Jisoo Unnie said and wriggled her eyebrows.
Oh my God i know this look which she gives when we are about to do something bad.

"What do we have?" I asked her confused.

"Wait here" She said and left me and after some time she came with ice-cream tub and that ice-cream tub wasn't normal ice-cream it was milk flavored that belonged to Jennie Unnie.

"Oh no this not good" I said.
"Don't worry let's eat" Jisoo Unnie said.

We ate jennie Unnie's ice-cream and later when Jennie Unnie realized that her beloved ice-cream was no more she was raged.

She cursed us a lot and then she grounded me for a whole week like MAN ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!
And she is so unfair I mean I wasn't the only one, all along it was Jisoo Unnie's idea but no punishment for her because Jennie Unnie loves Jisoo Unnie.

Life is so unfair.. If only I was jisoo Unnie then Jennie Unnie would love me.

Current time at blackpink s dorm:

All the 3 of them went out and here I am all alone like a lonely soul in this mean world.

I grabbed my phone and logged into my private instagram id to kill my boredom.

As I was scrolling through the feed all I could see was  videos of tasty food. God I am hungry again so I decided to text my babygirl Rośe to bring me some food.

Lisangel
Me Is hungry please bring me some ice cream🍧.

After sometime I got a reply.

Real_Taeddy
Daddy's cream is much better babygirl;)

WTF THE MESSAGE THAT I SEND TO ROSÉ WAS NOT HER AND THEN A RANDOM GUY WHO COULD BE 80 YEARS OLD MAN WITH TUBERCULOSIS IS TRYNA FLIRT ME GOD THAT'S GROSS WHAT HE TEXTED ME.

Lisangel
Oh my bad that I didn't see the username but seriously that's gross.

Real_Taeddy
You know babygirl that you
Like it.

Lisangel
First of all I am not your babygirl
So stop calling me that and no
The hell I don't like it😑😑.

Real_Taeddy
Oh babygirl don't deny daddy.
Well daddy gtg talk to you
tomorrow sweetie. Dream of
Daddy 😘😙

                  --------------------------
My first ever fanfic hope you guys enjoy ☺😊 and it's a 18+ fic .
Well English is not my first language so I hope you can bear with grammatical errors❤❤.
                 ----------------------------
I am back Bitches ;)